Lunar Dating

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Lunar Dating

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
lutomboy wrote:
Dark_Fairy wrote:Hm, I'd probably date Hiro. He has an adventrous spirit and likes to explore. I've always wanted to see cool places, explore and learn new things, so Hiro would be perfect for me! :mrgreen:
your a girl right :lol:

uh oh. here we go.
Yes, I'm a girl. I know my avatar and signature really don't suggest that, but my user name should. :P

I actually didn't care for Leo all that much. Now Mystere...that's a different story. If Leo came up to me as Mystere to start off with, I might actually fall for him that way. ^_^'

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

I'd date Hiro or Nall... Hiro has that optimistic adventurer spirit and well, Nall is a smartassed dragon. I mean, he can fly you to work and school and stuff. How cool is that? Leo is cute but he's pretty uptight and thinks he's right all the time. Ghaleon would be cool too, except he might kill you.
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

LuciaOne wrote:I'd date Hiro or Nall... Hiro has that optimistic adventurer spirit and well, Nall is a smartassed dragon. I mean, he can fly you to work and school and stuff. How cool is that? Leo is cute but he's pretty uptight and thinks he's right all the time. Ghaleon would be cool too, except he might kill you.

and since dragons are reptiles, you wouldn't be a furry. not being a furry is a big plus and not one that's expected when you break away from humans. :lol: :P :lol:

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote: and since dragons are reptiles, you wouldn't be a furry. not being a furry is a big plus and not one that's expected when you break away from humans. :lol: :P :lol:
Hmm... I wonder if the dragons in the Lunar series are reptiles. They seem to have feathers. Of course, some dinosaurs had feathers. Then again, they can also assume a human form, so perhaps they're more closely related to mammals. Where are all the Lunar paleontologists when we need them?

I wonder if a reptilian version of the furry fetish already exists. I'm going to to start calling them scalies.

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

Werefrog wrote:Hmm... I wonder if the dragons in the Lunar series are reptiles. They seem to have feathers. Of course, some dinosaurs had feathers. Then again, they can also assume a human form, so perhaps they're more closely related to mammals. Where are all the Lunar paleontologists when we need them?

maybe they're reptilamals with feather like scales.
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Seems to me that the dragons of Lunar have feathers, scales, AND fur. Especially Nall.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

phyco126 wrote:Seems to me that the dragons of Lunar have feathers, scales, AND fur. Especially Nall.
yes, the dragons of lunar are very interesting creatures. Unfortunantly so is Ronfar. :lol:

lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lutomboy »

phyco126 wrote:Seems to me that the dragons of Lunar have feathers, scales, AND fur. Especially Nall.
Your right they kind of look like a cross bread of bird, cats and lizards maybe one of there grate grate grate grandfather got drunk and tried to experiment with other animals or that dragon lived in the country :P :lol:

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

lutomboy wrote:
Your right they kind of look like a cross bread of bird, cats and lizards maybe one of there grate grate grate grandfather got drunk and tried to experiment with other animals or that dragon lived in the country :P :lol:

lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lutomboy »

I don't get it :(

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

You misspelled "great" as its homonym, "grate." B_G posted a picture of a cheese grater.

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

DezoPenguin wrote:You misspelled "great" as its homonym, "grate." B_G posted a picture of a cheese grater.
(inserts three pictures of a grater and a picture of a grandfather)
thats a grate grate grate grandfather

Kakoloukia
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Kakoloukia »

Another vote for Jean. Our idea of a date would be to take on a roomful of Shadow Dragon assassins.
Uwe Boll brainstorming for Lunar: Silver Star Movie

Rick Astley as Alex, casting White Dragon Protect.

henmarko
Burg Farmer

Post by henmarko »

I'll say Lucia for me ^_^... and within your warm embrace... my heart will find a place... Even from afar...our love forever shall be... destiny....

Lunariel
Burg Farmer

Post by Lunariel »

hehe, I would say either Leo, or Nall. Nall is just so cute *pinches cheeks*

SnickieX
Burg Farmer

Post by SnickieX »

Uh...Hrm...Nall'd be a nice traveling companion. :D

I'd go with Ghaleon all the way. His cocky attitude, his lust for raw power and domination, his ease with which he "convinces" people to do things his way, And, he'd kill anybody in his way. I like that kind of drive and conviction, and cockiness.

If I had to go with a girl, my choice would be...Mm...Phacia, I suppose, she'd be more of a person one could open up to, and discuss the philosophy of the world with. I like *that* kind of emotional sensibility, and closeness.

As you can see, I have a very different taste for each gender. :mrgreen:

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

I used to have a crush on Luna... But now?... Kyle.. as long as he didn't drink so much and took a shower everyday. He would be so hot then. I like guys with dark skin. I think he might enjoy dressing as a girl though... thats something i'm not so keen on.
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

*just takes Lucia home with him now and spares people the suspense*

One goddess, to go! (And I still say she's better then that other, has-been goddess...)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

forget this i'm taking all the lunar girls to my place :D :lol:
I WIN!!

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

kyle1992 wrote:forget this i'm taking all the lunar girls to my place :D :lol:
I WIN!!
Pfft... this isn't Pokemon that we're talking about here.