Rare Lunar Pin?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Rare Lunar Pin?

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

I haven't seen this pin anywhere else, so I was wondering if you guys know anything about it. Is it rare? I got it about a year ago. Sorry if the pic is a little blurry, I took it with my phone.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Rare Lunar Pin?

Post by Kizyr »

I've seen the artwork before, so as far as I know the artwork is official. But, I haven't seen that specific pin before. (It could be rare, or it could just be handmade.)

Where did you pick this up, by the way? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Kizyr wrote:I've seen the artwork before, so as far as I know the artwork is official. But, I haven't seen that specific pin before. (It could be rare, or it could just be handmade.)

Saw it on ebay a while back, a lot of people were bidding on it. I payed quite a bit for it. On the back of the pin it says:
C1994 GAME ARTS
C1998 (some japanese writing)/ESP/GAME ARTS/VANGUARD
Then some more japanese writing

Anyone else have this item? Alun, G1?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I don't have it, but it's quite likely an official item. There's a lot of pins like that that I don't even have listed on the site. I have a small pin with the original Lunar EB artwork on it that I've never once seen on Ebay. When I did the Lunar Legend official site it was given to me by GameArts and UbiSoft. Considering the sheer amount of phone cards they produced, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was manufactured by GameArts or ESP.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alex_Pwns_Hiro wrote:
Kizyr wrote:I've seen the artwork before, so as far as I know the artwork is official. But, I haven't seen that specific pin before. (It could be rare, or it could just be handmade.)

Saw it on ebay a while back, a lot of people were bidding on it. I payed quite a bit for it. On the back of the pin it says:
C1994 GAME ARTS
C1998 (some japanese writing)/ESP/GAME ARTS/VANGUARD
Then some more japanese writing

Anyone else have this item? Alun, G1?
Yep, definitely looks legit--and rare.

The other copyright is probably 角川書店/ESP/GAME ARTS/VANGUARD
if I had to guess. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I don't have it but Kelly Knight at WD does... or did six years ago, anyway. For all I know she could have been the seller of that one. I think I did see it for sale at Yahoo Auctions Japan along with some other EB stuff, but I wasn't in a position to pursue it/them at the time. I would call it rare... anything official that I don't own is automatically rare anyway. :P

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

Alunissage wrote:I don't have it but Kelly Knight at WD does... or did six years ago, anyway. For all I know she could have been the seller of that one. I think I did see it for sale at Yahoo Auctions Japan along with some other EB stuff, but I wasn't in a position to pursue it/them at the time. I would call it rare... anything official that I don't own is automatically rare anyway. :P
Yeah, I bought it from her. Can't belive I have a few things you and G1 don't have, this and the Illuminated SSSC art, maybe a few other things too. I'll take some better pics of the things you don't have listed on the site and send them to you, G1.