Let me tell you exactly what happens in the NEW Lunar Game!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Let me tell you exactly what happens in the NEW Lunar Game!

Post by Jenner »

OMG OMG OMG OMFG *EXPLODES!!* NEW LUNAR, IT'S BETTER THAN KITTENS. OH SWEET DIVINITY OF GANESH I AM SO STOKED ON THIS RIGHT NOW!

WAIT WAIT WAIT! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS IN IT!

A whole new cast of colorful, well-developed characters with reasonable flaws and likable personalities that you fall in love with will be introduced over the course of an epic storyline in a thriving world with deeply developed mythology and history. Questions the fans have had forever will be answered. SOMEONE WILL HAVE BLUE HAIR. The battles will require some thought and strategy, and the music will be wonderful.

Wait... It's not a new game?
It's another remake?

>.>...

ALEX MEETS UP WITH NALL, WHO HE ALREADY KNOWS, WHO IS SECRETLY A BABY WHITE DRAGON, ALEX MEETS UP WITH RAMUS, WHO HE ALREADY KNOWS, WHO WILL NOT BE IN YOUR PARTY FOR LONGER THAN 6 HOURS SO REMEMBER TO TAKE OFF ALL HIS EQUIPMENT. ALEX MEETS LUNA, WHO HE ALREADY KNOWS, WHO IS SECRETLY THE GODDESS ALTHENA IN HUMAN FORM, ALEX MEETS NASH WHO IS SECRETLY A TRAITOR TO GHALEON WHO ALEX ALSO MEETS WHO IS SECRETLY THE MAGIC EMPEROR CONTROLLING VANE THOUGH MIRIA AUSA WHO IS SECRETLY XENOBIA A HENCHMAN OF GHALEON. THEY TRAVEL ON A GREAT JOURNEY LIKE THEIR DEAD HERO DYNE WHO IS SECRETLY NOT DEAD BUT SECRETLY LAIKE. WHILE ON THAT JOURNEY ALEX MEETS JESSICA, A KICK ASS HALF-BEAST WOMAN PRIESTESS, KYLE, HER BOYFRIEND A TOUGH GUY, AND MIA THE SUPER HOT DAUGHTER OF MIRIA AUSA. AFTER THAT, ALEX TAKES EVIL GHALEON TO CURRENT WHITE DRAGON QUARK WHO GHALEON THEN KILLS/ENSLAVES (KILLING IS MORE HARDCORE) AND THEN GHALEON GOES OFF ON A KILLING/ENSLAVING SPREE WIPING OUT/CAPTURING ALL OF THE DRAGONS (EXCEPT THE BLACK ONE BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE RACISM, HE LETS YOU TAKE CARE OF THAT.) THEN HE USES SLAVE LABOR TO CREATE A MASSIVE DEATH FORTRESS, ENSLAVING LUNA AND USING HER GODDESS POWERS TO WTFPWN EVERYTHING UNTIL ALEX, WITH THE HELP OF NALL AS THE NEW WHITE DRAGON, BECOMES A DRAGONMASTER AND, WITH THE HELP OF HIS FRIENDS, DEFEATS THE MAGIC EMPEROR AND RESCUES LUNA. THE END.

Saved you fifty bucks.

Epiloge:
Later, Luna chooses to remain human and DIES and 1000 years later all the dragons are back even though Nall was the last one and NOBODY KNOWS HOW.
Last edited by Jenner on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Let me tell you exactly what happens in the NEW Lunar Game!

Post by Sonic# »

I would say this merits a spoiler alert, but you do pretty much tell them what's coming in the subject. >_>
Later, Luna chooses to remain human and DIES and 1000 years later all the dragons are back even though Nall was the last one and NOBODY KNOWS HOW.
Maybe dragon diamonds are actually spawn/spores/eggs instead of the other s-word?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

GIRUGAMESH

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Eh, won't save me any money. First I got to get 50 or so copies of the Japanese version of the game to add to my collection. Then another 50 or so copies of the english version. If there are other versions, gotta plop down and get those too. There is a reason I have three copies of Lunar: Legend, lol.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

phyco126 wrote:E First I got to get 50 or so copies of the Japanese version of the game to add to my collection.
Just hope they don't go Patapon 2 on you.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Whats up with patapon 2? You mean the fact that it is digital download? I thought they offered a voucher for retail?

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

phyco126 wrote:Whats up with patapon 2? You mean the fact that it is digital download? I thought they offered a voucher for retail?
Right. There's no physical CD.

If the download codes are region-locked, it could be quite a hassle to importers.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Gotcha. I dabled in digital downloads for the PC, but it ended up pissing me off.

CatsWithMatches
Red Dragon Priest

Post by CatsWithMatches »

Yeah. You could try analog downloads, but getting the cd crammed into your phone receiver would be difficult.

:P