Found this on Ebay...

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Siazair
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Found this on Ebay...

Post by Siazair »

http://shop.ebay.com/the_charismatic_en ... m=&_ipg=25

He had a few like, keychains and stuff and a pin, looked interesting. And I figured I'd pose something instead of haunting the Harmony board XD. Much appreciation to the person who upped the Music and the Demo..beat it a few times so far.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Found this on Ebay...

Post by Alunissage »

Hm. I have all the keychains, finally, but my Alex doesn't have the stand. It's probably not worth trying for a duplicate just for that, especially since someone else is already bidding on it.

I missed out on that pin a couple years ago, but I'm not up for spending that kind of cash on it.

Kaiya_Sky
Meryod Yokel

Post by Kaiya_Sky »

omg i didnt know there was anything like that out. I really want want it, to bad i have almost no money and dont really know how to buy anything online, i might have to use my friend for that... but by the time i do it would probably be gone.

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

These are my auctions. All the stuff is in great condition. The price for the pin might seem a bit high, but thats only half of what I paid for it. I will be adding more Lunar stuff, so keep checking that link!

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Oh man, those are sooo cute! I think I am gonna be keeping on eye on these...three days is sooo long when you really want something....why can't you have a Buy It Now option?!?!? lol
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Methinks I'll be watching these items...^_^

Justinzero
Lostest Boy

Post by Justinzero »

I'd love to buy those, but I'm dead broke. That pin is super expensive, so does that mean its a bit on the rare side?

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

I just put up some more rare Lunar merch on Ebay, check my ebay store and have a look! More stuff will be comming soon, so keep checking that link!

I also have many Lunar posters. If anyone is interested in them, send me a PM.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Did anyone here get Alex? He went high ($152)! O_o

Wow, I suck at Ebay. Everyone keeps beating me at the last second so I don't have a chance (then again, I wouldn't call me bidding at the 10 second mark fair either). Oh well, at least if someone here got them, they are going to good homes. Oh, and congrats to whomever won them. ^_^

I'm going back to sleep now. I woke up just to bid and I have college in the morning. XD
Last edited by Dark_Fairy on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Dark_Fairy wrote:Did anyone here get Alex? He went high ($152)! O_o

Wow, I suck at Ebay. Everyone keeps beating me at the last second so I don't have a chance (then again, I wouldn't call me bidding at the 10 second mark fair either). Oh well, at least if someone here got them, they are going to good homes. ^^;
People often come and bid at the last second or use programs to do it for them.

Sucks but that's the way it is.

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

Dark_Fairy wrote:Did anyone here get Alex? He went high ($152)! O_o

That would be me!, I'm so happy!, i've been looking for these and checking Ebay every day for about 7 years for these!, even made a forum topic about it awhile back to see if anyone had any to sell. Theyll go great with my lonely Hiro keychain! Im actually surprised Alex went that high, but thank god my birthdays in acouple days and i already have the money.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Which ones are you still missing? I have a couple extra.

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

i sent ya a PM! :-)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I wonder why the Alex/Nall one was the most wanted, aside from the cuteness. I have the whole set still in the packaging. Any collector should know that you shouldn't remove an item from it's original box or packaging as it loses value that way. In either case, you made out extremely well with your keychain listings.

As for that pin, you're going to need an impulse buyer who is willing to pay that much.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

We don't all collect things for the same reason, though. I like seeing what I have. This is why the only sealed copies of anything I own are duplicates, and those just because my husband and I had bought individual copies before we married but he never opened his. While I do try to take care of my collected stuff, I'm not going to let concerns over its value trump my curiosity about what I got, since I don't collect it as an investment anyway.

For the most part, anyway. I don't look at my original production art because that really is unique and far more damageable. But someday I'll frame it and see it whenever I want. ^_^

I really should get second copies of my (US) TSS and EB guides, though. I actually use those, and the pages of the EB one are falling out. I wonder if I could get them spiral-bound or something; it would make writing notes in them easier.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I don't like how most strategy guides are bound because if there is no flexibility in opening them the pages unglue and fall right out. This is most notable in the Final Fantasy XII Collector's Guide, because it's paperback and poorly bound with no flexibility when reading it. This is more of a problem for thick guides as there is more pressure against the binding when opening it, and I remember the EB Guide being like this as well. I don't have my TSS and original EB guides since that was given to my friend when I gave him the Sega CD games and a system. I just have the remake guides.

The thickness of the paper has a lot to do with how well it stays bound.

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

Silver Phoenix wrote:I wonder why the Alex/Nall one was the most wanted, aside from the cuteness. I have the whole set still in the packaging. Any collector should know that you shouldn't remove an item from it's original box or packaging as it loses value that way. In either case, you made out extremely well with your keychain listings.

As for that pin, you're going to need an impulse buyer who is willing to pay that much.
Well as a fan of Lunar since the early days of the sega-cd i consider myself lucky. With Lunar figures you take what you can get, lol. Ive been searching for these for many years, and have never seen them anywhere, let alone almost a whole set. I do collect things, but i also like touching and seeing these things. Hopefully Lunar will be revitalized when the psp version comes out & we'll see alot of new merchandise!

sorry if im all fragmented, but lack of sleep does that to ya. lol :lol:

Deltath
Lann Fisherman

Post by Deltath »

Alunissage wrote: I really should get second copies of my (US) TSS and EB guides, though. I actually use those, and the pages of the EB one are falling out.
I have the same issue. Those darn pages! I think at least six or seven in my TSS guide are no longer connected to the spine.