"Hot Coffee"-like scene hidden in Lunar Legends?!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

About Lunar: Legend haveing a "Hot Coffee" hidden scene like in GTA3.

Anyone else think the lawsuits from that is ridiculious? I do, I DO!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I never got that... I heard that Rockstar started printing all future copies of Vice City without the "hot coffee" scenes... but what exactly were these scenes? Were they unlocked secretly somehow, or is it just talking about all basic sexual content in the game?

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

The code to have a sex mini-game in GTA 3 during dates with your Significant Others is in GTA 3, however, the mini-game never MADE it to the real game.

someone modded the game to unlock the lingering code in GTA 3 to make the "Hot Coffee" mini-game available to everyone. I'm guess it's pretty graphic, but it isn't a real aspect of the game.

God of War honestly has a sex mini-game and no one is throwing stones at Sony.

I don't understand how GTA can get so much hate all the time.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Spirit Icana
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Spirit Icana »

Jenner wrote:I don't understand how GTA can get so much hate all the time.

It's popular. It's violent. You know kids can be influenced right? Well, when you put two and two together, you get parents speaking up, court cases running amuck, and the media gets a source for it's high Television ratings.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Yeah... well I've been over to places where young children are playing GTA San Andreas. There's something not right about a group of 3-8 year olds running people over in a car while listening to 2 pac.

Little Kid: "Die~! Die~! Yes!!!"
2 pac: "I don't give a f*&^"

Heh... :roll:

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

-.- Y'know, I honestly don't think kids are influenced by violent video games and/or movies.

Or, at least, they WOULDN'T be if it was explained to them that these things were bad and just games.

Children running around play-killing each other and saying "die, die, die" are just PLAYING. They know it's a GAME.

Now if they were really hitting each other and saying die I'd be concerned, but it's just a game, and they know it's just a game. Especially if they're taught it's just a game and that they're wrong. Video games are a great outlet for irritation and agression. I remember when I worked at Target and I hated it so much. There were times when I just wanted to go in there and throw my assistant manager into the box compacter, but I DIDN'T!
Instead, I'd come home and play Vice City and punch some hookers and vent. It's acceptable in a game because it's not hurting anything real, but it's not in reality.

Video games are just something to take the blame for bad and neglectful parenting, the games are rated for a reason as are the CDs. If you buy your kids CDs with explicit lyrics and video games too old for them it's YOUR fault. The media is not responsible for YOUR bad parenting. If you don't want your children exposed to violent video games and offensive music then DON'T BUY IT FOR THEM. It's THAT SIMPLE. You are the parent, you are the control. The companies have given you the tools you need to decide what's best for your children. Show some freaking dicipline and take care of your own freaking spawn.

people who perform violent acts and then blame them on television shows or video games are just trying to save their own butts. That potential was already in them before the game or TV show. Nobody ever takes responsability for their own stupid actions anymore, they're always childishly pointing the finger away from themselves--where it belongs. No one is ever encouraged to preform violent acts from video games.

Holding up your fingers and shouting "bang" is not dangerous, it's imagination. If you don't like it, discourage it and encourage your children to play in a different manner.

Your child, your responsability.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

The first movie I remember watching is not a Disney cartoon. Oh, no it's Die Hard. And I haven't killed anybody...

Yet.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Meh... I think games do have an direct effect on young gamers. When you get older, you can play whatever you want, but you won't re-inact the game situations like you would as a child.

But that's why we have game ratings. All we have to do is abide SOMEWHAT to the ratings. Wait until the kid is at least 12 before you let him play an M rated game if you ask me.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Ratings really need to be followed. It's ridiculous. Game stores really should not sell M games to anyone below 17 (and AO games to anyone below 18... which is for some reason a huge difference). If a parent wants to buy that for their kids, fine, that's their prerogative. But, at the very least, major retailers should abide by the ratings. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, what pisses me off the most is when a parent buys their 10 year old GTA, then turns around and sues the living crap out of everything involved with the game, the retailer, the developers, the company, the president, the senate, Darth Vader.... I mean, it's flipping retarded. Like this Grandmother sueing Rockstar because her 14 year old grandson "found" the "Hot Coffee," even though SHE bought him the game which is rated, at the time, M for Mature! People like this should be slapped a couple of times, then be forced by the courts to wear "I am a retarded stupid greedy pig who is too stupid to realize that my son is only 10 and the game is meant for 17+ year olds!" shirt/sign/tattoo/radio transmitter/etc...

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."