Compiling music and movie data

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Compiling music and movie data

Post by Shiva Indis »

「まあいいけど。」

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Temzin »

You can probably save yourself the effort by just looking at the ones for SSS that are already up (http://lunar-net.com/sssc/credits.php), since they're all the same, and adding the new five that Shiva helpfully put up.
aka Maou

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

UPDATE: Seiyuu research done, music research mostly done. Created separate .txt for game music rips, and will be following the display format at http://anison.info/data/

Expect major update by end of weekend
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Also, if anyone has booklet scans for ANY of the Japanese CDs (LUNAR: The Silver Star, LUNAR: Eternal Blue Prelude, LUNAR: Eternal Blue, Lunatic Parade 1 & 2, Lunatic Festa 1-4, LUNAR Songs 1 & 2), I am searching for scans. Please let me know if you have them via PM, or the IMs on my profile.
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

The update is this: Game rip data is practically done. I just need people to separate the music from the voice sequences (not physically as in files, but by taking down which pieces play where, and in which sequences) for Silver Star and Eternal Blue both on SEGA CD. I will then add the final totals to my data.

Also, I need WD's official movie names for the Sega CD games.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

There probably aren't any official names for the SegaCD movie sequences, since there was no way to view them. Since the EB ones were so similar to the EBC ones, I'd use the names in the EBC guide for those, and, when appropriate, the same for the TSS ones. The TSS scenes that are just meeting people can probably be things like Mel's Introduction.

I scanned some of my soundtracks long ago, though not the full booklets. I'll send you a PM with the location. Was there something else I was going to PM you with too? I seem to recall there was...

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zhane Masaki »

I'll scan my PMs Alun.