Lunar Minecraft Anyone?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Lunar Minecraft Anyone?

Post by Ardent Fox »

AlexAybara wrote: I also have a team fortress 2 server I just got recently. Still working out some things on it, but the ip for that is 72.249.148.86:27015. Im pretty sure some people here play tf2. Still deciding on some fun maps for it.
This = You being my hero. I haven't played TF2 in a long time mostly because I never could find another good server since the ones I used to play on went down hill.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

^ I love TF2, and lately I've only been playing on a couple of servers where I know the people well, because having less time now I'm more reluctant to take the risk of hearing about Jews being raped.

I can send you suggestions via PM if you want!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

I'll be glad to take any suggestions for the tf2 server. Im still trying to figure out what I really want to do with it.

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

AlexAybara wrote: Since im paying 15 dollars a month for this server...
You're paying for your mine craft server? O.o... I got mine for free and just run it off my comp when I have it on. Took me a bit to figure it out, vid on youtube helped me out...

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

I'd tried to do that. But apparently my ISP won't let me run servers. There's no way to get into my modem and change the settings I need. At least with the server im renting it's always running, plus it would probably have a less lag. By the way kitdra I added your name to the whitelist already since I saw you posted your name earlier. Your welcome to start building whenever.

BoS
NPC

Post by BoS »

Um... Hello everyone. My name is BoS and I am good friends with AlexAybara. xD I am interested in the Lunar series and I am trying to complete the first dungeon on Silver Star Story complete... but I keep getting lost. "please hold the applause xDD" Anywho, I am co-owner of Alex's minecraft server. The server recently had an IP change, so here is the new IP: 67.228.17.192:25565 If you want to join the server please post your Minecraft username and I will add you to the whitelist. I will also spawn big amounts of items for you if you need them to build. =)
I am BowlOfSpiders!

Alan_Geitz
Pao Hunter

Post by Alan_Geitz »

I'm currently building Castlevania on my own (major areas w/ the NES version as the base, though other games will be put into consideration), but I've always wanted to build Meribia.
My username is (or should be) egxtra. I'm still a little new to Minecraft and I've never really played the game online, but I'll be more than happy to join in on this...adventure. :D

Oh, and BoS? Try to stick close to your "home" area and make landmarks until you find sugar cane/bamboo. Once you do, plant some and farm it to make paper for a map. You'll need a compass to complete it, but that's a story for another day...

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

The server has been changed a few time... I got to get around to get the server world that I made Vane on from BoS... lately I"ve been hooked to Vindictus to play MineCraft... but wen I get back to it I might make a new world and make it just for Lunar World XD

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Okay, I'm still not going to play Minecraft. However, as anyone heard of Terraria? Its SNES style graphics on a 2D side scroller that's almost exactly like Minecraft. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I've heard of Terraria and seen a few clips of Let's Plays of it. It doesn't quite seem like something I'd want to play. Then again, I always said Minecraft didn't look like the sort of thing I'd want to play, and yet I bought it a little over a month ago. I watched more and more video clips of Let's Plays and I finally decided that I would get it. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet though. I might try it tomorrow though since I will be stuck with my laptop for a long time tomorrow.

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

Heyo,
I just bought Minecraft and I am really enjoying it, I need someone to play the game with though... my username is that1lafaver, so you can add me to the whitelist. Thanks

-WKL-