Random Luck!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Random Luck!

Post by LuNaRtIc »

So a friend of mine came across a Ghaleon punching puppet in an abandoned house he was clearing out. He's not very familiar with Lunar, and knowing how much of a fan I am, he offered to sell it to me for $10. D:
I gave him $20. >___>; (amiaterriblefriend?)

It's been opened, but it's still in the box and in great condition! ;0; <3
Anyway, just wanted to share my geeky excitement. I never happen upon Lunar merch like this lol.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Random Luck!

Post by Werefrog »

LuNaRtIc wrote:So a friend of mine came across a Ghaleon punching puppet in an abandoned house he was clearing out.
This sounds like the start of a horror story. It turns out that puppet is possessed and starts attacking you with its punching power. It can only be stopped when the exorcist from The Exorcist performs an exorcism.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm ecstatic for you! Sorry for the person who lost it, but you had no control over that, and now you have a puppet. A puppet I don't have.

Say, I happen to have $30 here...
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I'm totally jealous of you right now D:

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **