What do you think the last Lunar should be about?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Kizyr »

Angelalex242 wrote:Sorry about the confusion, then.

It's all about Roleplay environments.

...and occasionally, I do write fanfiction too. Speaking of which, can such things be submitted on the art board? Art isn't necessarily defined by a jpeg...

I've never been able to draw, but...I can write.

Read the description for the Arts board.

Anyway, if you do post, you might want to indicate what kind of feedback you want. There's a big difference between just posting and posting to get critiques for improvement. But unless you have the time and will to edit and revise your work (and the ability to take in criticism objectively), don't ask for feedback. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Hmmm.

I'll consider it later. Coming up with chapters to a story takes considerably longer then arguing about theories. And this thread is supposed to be a theory thread.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

drumlord
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by drumlord »

Angelalex242 wrote:Hmmm.

I'll consider it later. Coming up with chapters to a story takes considerably longer then arguing about theories. And this thread is supposed to be a theory thread.

Not exactly. It's a speculation thread thread about what the last Lunar should be about. Your theories are about what happened in EB as well as what happens afterwards. Those are valid topics, but for another thread ;)
-Rich-