Did anyone see this cosplayer video from Ohayocon?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Did anyone see this cosplayer video from Ohayocon?

Post by Silver Phoenix »

A bunch of female Lunar cosplayers were singing the SSS version of Wind's Nocturne. There's a human Nall cosplayer to the left.

I tried using the youtube button on here but the damn thing doesn't work.

Last edited by Silver Phoenix on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Re: Did anyone see this cosplayer video from Ohayocon?

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

That is all sorts of awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :D
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I love how the Nall cosplayer was just standing there while the others were singing away. XD

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Man, how can people do stuff like that? You couldn't pay me to make such a fool of myself.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Cons bring out the crazy in people... It's true!

It's all in good fun though. Sometimes I wish I was crazy enough to do cosplay.
「まあいいけど。」

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Awesome. :D

I have yet to see a large group of Lunar cosplayers. I guess I don't go to the right cons. XD
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

AlexofBurg
Lostest Boy

Post by AlexofBurg »

That IS really awesome. I've only been to one con in my whole life (and no Lunar cosplayers there sadly) and never cosplayed. I would totally do it though if I had enough friends that liked Lunar/would do it too. Looks like a lot of fun!

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Oh yeah, I was there for that! This was a couple of years ago, we had a Lunar cosplay gathering. I'm standing off to the side singing along too. :) The Nall cosplayer is a good friend of mine, I always grab him for pictures when he's in his Nall cosplay lol.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

SoupCandy
Saith Pirate

Post by SoupCandy »

That's... endearing.
AlexofBurg wrote:That IS really awesome. I've only been to one con in my whole life (and no Lunar cosplayers there sadly) and never cosplayed. I would totally do it though if I had enough friends that liked Lunar/would do it too. Looks like a lot of fun!
Honestly, cosplay, but do your costume very early and make it loose (so if you put on a pound--or five, like me--it's still comfortable).

Don't do anything too popular unless you like being stopped every ten seconds. It's extra fun if you can get friends to cosplay with you.

I don't do conventions anymore (I grew out of animu conventions), but Halloween is my favorite holiday. Every year, I have a tradition of making a costume by hand that's generally easy to recognize. I haven't done any Lunar, but I've done some Wild Arms, TF2, (new) Battlestar Galactica, and a couple others.

It's way easy to fall into regrettable stuff when you're in costume, though. These ladies might not be embarrassed by singing, of course.