I know it's a shot in the dark

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Siazair
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I know it's a shot in the dark

Post by Siazair »

But I'm trying to complete my Lunar collection in a total sense and the only thing I'm missing is the case and manual for TSS. I've got the disc but Well, it's kinda scratchy, and I'm looking at a buy that has the disc and manual. So I figured I would ask to see if anyone can help me with locating the case/case art for TSS. I do have a case/case art for Lunar 2 that I could trade with someone incase someone needs that. But any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: I know it's a shot in the dark

Post by Sonic# »

That's funny. I have an extra case but no manual, so I can't help you out there. Good luck searching though!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

Actually, that's kinda what I need. I found a good price for a Disc and Manual but they don't have the case. So if you wanna talk, I'd love to :3

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

I did see that, but I needed the manual too. But my Dad ended up getting me another copy that was BIN and he got it for 43 so...woo, it's brand new looking too, just the manual's not holofoil :(