Top dollar for Lunar: Eternal Blue mail-in poster

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Nick Goracke
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Top dollar for Lunar: Eternal Blue mail-in poster

Post by Nick Goracke »

Hi folks,

I'm redesigning my game room, and while leafing through my old strategy guides, I noticed I never sent in for the Lunar: Eternal Blue poster. If anybody has a copy of this folder suitable for framing, I'd be willing to pay top dollar for it.

I would be interested in other Working Designs posters as well (I have a few more that aren't framed yet, but am certainly missing some)

Thanks for listening!

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Top dollar for Lunar: Eternal Blue mail-in poster

Post by Aaron »

Sigh...

Every time this is brought up I'm reminded of my loss. I had a signed copy of some lunar posters. But now it's all gone.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I don't think I have any extras, but I'll check the next time I happen across my posters (I just moved, so a lot of things are in places unknown).

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Check your PMs. I might be able to help you.
-G1

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Nick Goracke wrote:Hi folks,

I'm redesigning my game room, and while leafing through my old strategy guides, I noticed I never sent in for the Lunar: Eternal Blue poster. If anybody has a copy of this folder suitable for framing, I'd be willing to pay top dollar for it.

I would be interested in other Working Designs posters as well (I have a few more that aren't framed yet, but am certainly missing some)

Thanks for listening!
Have you thought about sending in for it now? Just write a check and mail it to Working Designs. You never know! :lol:

Nick Goracke
Meryod Yokel

Post by Nick Goracke »

GhaleonOne wrote:Check your PMs. I might be able to help you.
PM has been replied to (if you don't see it, please let me know... it says it's in my "outbox" rather than "sent" folder).
WD RPG WD wrote:Have you thought about sending in for it now? Just write a check and mail it to Working Designs. You never know!
Alas, they were cruel enough to go out of business AND write an expiration date on the mail-in form. I keep hoping the original art files that they used for these prints might pop up so that I could have one printed myself, but until then...

Drathial
Reza Thief

Post by Drathial »

I have Kelly Knight's polo from working on the Lunar project. :D

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm trying to figure out the relevance of that remark to, well, anything in this thread at all. Drawing a blank.

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

I know this is off topic...but I lost my posters when moving from TX to AR. They where nice and custom framed too...which if you've ever framed anything before then you know how costly it is.
I still lament the lost.

Nick Goracke
Meryod Yokel

Post by Nick Goracke »

S.ninja wrote:I know this is off topic...but I lost my posters when moving from TX to AR. They where nice and custom framed too...which if you've ever framed anything before then you know how costly it is.
I still lament the lost.
Ouch, yes. I've got the Dragon Force & Lunar: Silver Star Story complete poster framed so far... cost something like 95 dollars each. Working Designs chose some really goofy dimensions (36 x 26.5 instead of x24), which pretty much means you custom frame it or cut the poster down to size...

They do look nice, though!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Nick, is it WD posters specifically you collect or Lunar posters? I think I have an extra (Japanese) one of the art that's on the cover of the EBC guide, with Lucia, Lemina, and Jean on Lemina's weird little airship.

Nick Goracke
Meryod Yokel

Post by Nick Goracke »

Alunissage wrote:Nick, is it WD posters specifically you collect or Lunar posters? I think I have an extra (Japanese) one of the art that's on the cover of the EBC guide, with Lucia, Lemina, and Jean on Lemina's weird little airship.
Specifically the WD posters. The Lunar: EB poster is what I want to frame & display next, no if's and's or but's... but I'm also interested in obtaining Arc the Lad, Albert Odyssey, Vay, Raystorm, and Shining Wisdom. I think I have the rest (Lunar TSS sega cd, Lunar TSS complete mail in and purchase, Alundra mail in, Dragon Force, Vanguard Bandits mail in).

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

OK. I don't think I bothered with any of the posters other than Lunar and Arc (conceivably Vay but probably not), but I think I did have a duplicate of one of them. Don't remember if I kept it or gave it to my sister, though. My spreadsheet isn't as thorough as I meant it to be. :/

Darkknightskiy
NPC

Post by Darkknightskiy »

Send me a PM offer for the poster if you still want it.......I have all the WD lunar posters and doubles of afew....please no low ball offers. Also willing to trade my doubles for other lunar stuff like mouse pads,shirts(not the polos have them),watchs.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I don't want to threadjack, but I've always wanted the Lunar 2 one as well, if anyone has a spare. I have the Vay one as well as Persona 2, KH Days, Last Rebellion... to trade. Or paypal. :)