Selling the rest of the Lunar/gaming stuff...

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Selling the rest of the Lunar/gaming stuff...

Post by GhaleonOne »

Finally got around to sorting the rest of the Lunar and gaming stuff I'm selling. Found a few more items in another box in last month's move. If you're interested in any of this stuff, PM me. I'll probably list a lot of it on Ebay soon if I don't get decent offers.

Import Lunar Legend Guide Japan
Import Lunar Harmony of Silver Star Collectors Edition
Extra Luna keychain seperate of the set I sold earlier this year.
Lunar EB WD lapel pin
Lunar EBC Shirt #1
Lunar EBC Shirt #2
Unopened Lunar SSH and SSH Guide
Lunar EB sticker
Lunar SSS phone card
Lunar Punching Puppet
Lunar SSSC WD - two copies, one in box, one a Blockbuster rental used (might be good to collect different disc art)
Unopened Lunar SSSC Demo Disk
Rare Lunar EB Flyer/poster with GameArts plastic insert holder - Image 2, Image 3
Rare Lunar SSS Poster plus Lunar Magic School/Evangelion plastic insert holder, Image2, Image3, Image4
Vanguard Bandits Store Display (featuring Lunar EBC)
7 Mousepads - 2 WD Lunar mousepads, 2 WD Arc the Lad mousepads, 2 non-WD Lunar mousepads, 1 non-WD Dragon Force mousepad

Imports:
Lunar EB Mega CD import x 2 - both with maps, one with spine card
Langrisser IV Saturn import
Lunar SSS Saturn w/ spine card
Lunar SSS Complete Saturn MPEG edition w/ spine card and trading cards
Magic School Lunar Sega Saturn with trading cards
Lunar TSS Mega CD import x2
Lunar EB Saturn complete with map and spine card

Non Lunar:
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA
Chrono Cross Clock
Final Fantasy VII / SquareSoft Collector's Video
GBA Castlevania Circle of the Moon
N64 Collector's Video, image 2
Arc the Lad pocket watch
Vanguard Bandits Strategy Guide
Vanguard Bandits
SquareSoft Music Selection Soundtracks -Chrono Cross, Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate
Grandia Saturn Import Collectors Edition including map, giant teaser thing, mini CD, spine card, etc. - Image 2, Image3, Image4, Image5, Image6
Castlevania Bloodlines Cart for Sega Genesis
Phantasy Star II Sega Genesis
Thunder Force V Sega Genesis
Lot 200+ gaming magazines - mostly early years Nintendo Power, GameFan, EGM, etc.
Silhoutte Mirage Collectors Edition watch

PSOne:
Arc the Lad Collection
Silhoutte Mirage
Bushido Blade
Breath of Fire III
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Legend of Mana
Thunderforce V
Saga Frontier II

PS2:
Grandia III plus preorder compass
Final Fantasy X
Dragon Quest VIII with DQVII demo and 2 DQ Blob Keychains

Sega Saturn console with a few rare games - Sega Ages, Golden Axe, Darius Gaiden, Legend of Oasis, Dark Saviour, Galactic Attack, Guardian Heroes
Sega CD games: Dark Wizard and Heimdall
-G1

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Selling the rest of the Lunar/gaming stuff...

Post by Silver Phoenix »

How much for the shirts?

Edit: Nevermind, they're XL and that printed image on a massive white shirt is off-putting.

TempestOne

Post by TempestOne »

Please don't sell your stuff, GhaleonOne. I feel you'll regret it one day or just immediately and I'd hate for you to feel that way ever about LUNAR. I suggest, like, really sprucing them up and hanging up posters or portrait'ing them. They have those really cool plastic - glass cases for heavy-duty videogame boxes that I think LUNAR would look great in. My items are just laying around, scattered around - it's really awful to look at but I doubt your guests would care.

Although I did look at your list last night and clicked on two: the Arc the Lad pocketwatch and the Sega Saturn system + games. 8-)

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

How much for the Lunar EB pin? I've been hunting for that one for awhile.

I'm also interested in the "Rare Lunar EB Flyer/poster with GameArts plastic insert holder" and the Lunar EB sticker.

Let me know, I can send payment Saturday.

ShadowAce
Student of Vane

Post by ShadowAce »

Interested in the SM watch, sent you a PM about it. I'll also try to take the Lunar shirts as I don't mind XL, if they're still up. Lemme know!

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Bidding on ebay. :3

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, should mention I put a lot of the Lunar items on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=291 ... lb7&_sop=3

I'll post more later. Still feel free to inquire in a PM though if you see something you want that I don't have up for auction.
-G1

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Should mention that I put a few more Lunar items up on Ebay. I probably won't put much more up (maybe a few Playstation and SNES games) but this is probably it for Lunar:

-G1

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

What's with the grandia fold out booklet? Is it like a mini guide? Got my eye on those bromide cards though! That lot looks really good, alot of stuff in there.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Honestly, I wish I knew. I think it came as a preorder bonus with the Saturn Grandia, but I'm not 100% certain. It's really cool though. Like a 4 page fold out thing with lots of nifty stuff on it.

And the bromide cards are in excellent condition. I almost held that back, but it'll just sit in a box for another decade if I do.
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

The bid for a lot of the Lunar and Grandia stuff keeps going up. I tried for a short while. I'm not sure whether I'll try more. It still seems like a pretty good deal at $100.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, it ended up going for just over $100. Sounds like a lot, but considering what all was in that package, that was a good deal for someone.

I did just post a ton more stuff on Ebay I didn't plan on getting rid of. Old NES, SNES, Playstation, Sega CD, Saturn etc. games and systems. Most of which I have duplicates or can play on the Wii Virtual Console, etc., and saw no need to keep. I'll probably post another round of stuff to finish it all off the next time Ebay offers free listings.

-G1

DragnMasterHiro
Iluk Crackpot

Post by DragnMasterHiro »

Haven't visited the site in quite a while, but seeing you post all this stuff for sale, especially the rare LUNAR items made me sad, and upset that I didn't check the lunar-net site more often. Would have LOVED to gotten dibs on some of your rare merch from japan and WD.

Alunissage is my Lunar collector idol. I am proud of my collection, but very envious of all the stuff I know she has.

Sorry to see you sell all your beloved items G1. I too have sold various video gaming / personal stuff from my childhood over the years, but Lunar has always remained my unsellable possesions.

lodestar
Meryod Yokel

Post by lodestar »

GhaleonOne, how did you end up collecting so much stuff?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

DragnMasterHiro wrote:Haven't visited the site in quite a while, but seeing you post all this stuff for sale, especially the rare LUNAR items made me sad, and upset that I didn't check the lunar-net site more often. Would have LOVED to gotten dibs on some of your rare merch from japan and WD.

Alunissage is my Lunar collector idol. I am proud of my collection, but very envious of all the stuff I know she has.
Aww, thanks. I do have duplicates of a couple of Japanese games and soundtracks, if you're interested. (Sometimes I buy a more complete version of something I already have, sometimes I just see a good deal and snap it up for other collectors.) I'm less likely to get doubles of merch, but there may be a piece or two I've gotten twice.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

lodestar wrote:GhaleonOne, how did you end up collecting so much stuff?
Just collected over time. There's people here with a bigger collection that I ever had (Alun, etc.)
DragonMasterHiro wrote:Sorry to see you sell all your beloved items G1. I too have sold various video gaming / personal stuff from my childhood over the years, but Lunar has always remained my unsellable possesions.
I honestly just didn't see the point in keeping a lot of stuff that just sits in boxes. I kept some stuff. Stuff I plan on playing again. But keeping imports of the Lunar games when I know I'll never play them seems kind of pointless. Some of the Lunar items are just that. Items. Material things that really don't do much for me anymore. I kept some stuff. I kept the artbooks. I kept all of the games in the series. I kept stuff that was given to me (GameArts sent me a personal autographed copy of an EB guidebook, Alun has sent me a few items, stuff like that). I only sold duplicates or imports. With non-Lunar stuff, a lot of my gaming collection can be bought on the Wii Virtual Console or other places for dirt cheap. A lot of my NES carts don't even work anymore. They deteriorate over time. I'm sure the SNES games will do the same eventually. So why not sell a game like Final Fantasy III or Secret of Mana for $75 a pop, then buy it for $5 on the Virtual Console? I have Chrono Trigger on my DS. Why keep the SNES cart? The stuff I sold last summer paid for my wife's wedding ring. The stuff I just finished selling is paying for the majority of a trip to Hawaii in April so I can shoot photos. That's more important to me that keeping stuff in a box that I barely touch. Life's short. I've started to realize the past few years that material possessions just aren't that important to me anymore.
-G1

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

By chance is the pocket watch still availible? :3

I have to agree with you on that as well. I sold some items last year to get my wife her engagement ring. I don't regret it at all. I still collect things, but I've cut back a lot.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

This is brand new. I don't know which character it is though since I never played Arc the Lad. The silver tin has a pushed out defect in one spot which was like that when I got it. It's minor. I tried putting images in and they all show up as broken, WTF? Now there is just the URL.

http://imgur.com/NtZgUGz

http://imgur.com/pq5Q5g9

http://imgur.com/qCyJaCM

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Can someone please tell me who that biatch is on the pocket watch?