Dear SoMoGa

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Dear SoMoGa

Post by jay_are »

Dear SoMoGa, can you please define what "Coming Soon" means to you? Or was this a mere joke?
Come to think of it, what secrets could they be hiding about a game we already know? I think i've lived fooled all these years and it feels like this game was released just 2 months ago still!

jos24
Student of Vane

Re: Dear SoMoGa

Post by jos24 »

jajajaja true
Althena Bless u

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I heartily approve {^^}.

BTW, in case folks can't make it out, the "Coming Soon" links are supposed to be "Blog" and "Specials". KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

I even found a glitch in the Lunar port for iOS that is almost impossible to miss for anyone using controllers!

In the beginning of the game you get a pop up window explaining how you can move your character in the game.
While this window is active, touching the screen anywhere else does nothing.
However, they forgot to also disable controller support for this specific window.

I mean think of it this way. Imagine you get the game for the first time and are using a controller. You cant be bothered to touch the screen because you have the controller in your hand. In trying to find a way to make that window go away, from the controller, you find that you can still play.
The movement is slow. And I'm scared to ask them to fix that because they might end up disabling controller support for the whole game...
I'd rather just touch the OK button and be done with it. xD

Don't show this to challengers!
I don't want anyone doing a whole playthrough with that thing on top.

Edit: Oh wow. Seeing that gif from a different computer, I noticed it was too dark and not even I can see it except on my own monitor, so here's a bright picture of it.

(Playing through the game with the pop-up message from the beginning is still active)