Alunissage show us the message!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Alunissage show us the message!

Post by Jenner »

Alunissage you told me at MAGFest that one of the coders put some kind of, "Working Designs is -Dragon Diamond- and Vic can suck my dick!" Message in one of the games (I think it was EBC) but WD found it and hid it only for someone to dig it up later.

I did a -Dragon Diamond- ton of Googling and couldn't find it.

As the receptacle for all things Lunar I think you owe it to this site to provide us this message so that we can add it to the history where it belongs. Or at least point us in the right direction. It's Important.

>.> Do it for Lunar.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Alunissage show us the message!

Post by Maus »

Annoyed coders are the best kind of coders ;D

This isn't even unheard of, but I would love to see if Lunar is also guilty of the same thing.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It was in the EBC demo's code, not the final game. Someone on the WDMB (DeadElf, I think) found it with a GameShark. It's not viewable in gameplay. That's all I know, honest. I am sure it was removed in the final game.

There are some other artifacts in the demo CD's code, like placeholder item names. DeadElf posted a list of them at the time, but I wasn't in archive-everything mode then and don't have anything saved. The only one I remember is "Bernie's Pajamas."

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

You have done a public good. I'll see what I can find. But it might be lost to time.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Shouldn't be -- the demo still exists, and presumably GameSharks still exist, or later versions thereof.