Luna's song?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Inu
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Luna's song?

Post by Inu »

Does anyone have sheet music for luna's song? I got an ocarina and I really want to learn how to play it >.< but Iv looked and I cant find anything other than the info that some of the composer's lunar work was put in a song book before.. anyway, anyone?

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

The melodies of Tsu Ba Sa (opening) and Wind's Nocturne (boat song) are written out in the Silver Star Story artbook, but that's all I know of. I'm sure you can sound out that tune (does WD call it Golden Voice?) with a little practice though.
「まあいいけど。」

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I think he means the song Alex Plays to open the Blue Dragon Shrine. He's got an Ocarina.

As for Sheet Music...if all else fails, try Google.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

If all else fails, download the midi and then download a program called Midi Notate that turns midi files into sheet music.
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

scaryice
Student of Vane

Post by scaryice »

I can play a basic version on the piano. It's not that hard to figure it out.

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

Lol, I can do it on meh ocarina. I actually have a Songbird Ocaraina from Legend of Zelda OOT (Diff game, but great quality)
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere

lioyd
BANNED

Post by lioyd »

Download (lime wire) and search for it by using this program and then click download and enjoy it.:)

unknoewn13
NPC

Post by unknoewn13 »

Which song do you mean?? In game under Alex's Ocarina choices of songs, there is one called "Thoughts Far Away." If that's the one you mean, I'm looking for it, because I would like to know :)

http://www.geocities.com/unknoewn13/lunarsong.html...This is a feeble attempt:-D

Inu
Burg Farmer

Post by Inu »

I was talking about the song that luna sings while sitting at the water shrine and alex joins in..but ill look up that midi program it sounds kewl x3