SSSC connections (blatant and subtle) to EBC and DS

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by DaWrestla »

1) Phyco...you serious about the Niel Armstrong thing? If your theory is in another thread then just re-direct me there so you don't have to rehash everything for me.

2) That's a good point about the Blue Spire being used to collect magic for the Blue Star. Would have been nice to have seen that scene in EBC.

3) Oh yeah, Dragonmaster Louie, I completely forgot about him being the first dragonmaster.

4) I got the impression that DS was supposed to be the story of the first real "trouble" on the Silver Star because in Japan the title is Lunar: Genesis.

5) This post has clearly gone off topic :shock: Not a bad thing, but since SSSC was made post EB, then all references SSSC makes to EBC are really not so special...as I originally thought they were.

You know, as much as I think DS can be explained to fit the Lunar 1 and 2 stories (and we all have come up with some pretty sound theories), the whole game/story still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Vaporized before my eyes

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Golbez: Lunar is supposedly set on the Moon, inhabited by people who were brought from the Blue Star (Earth). Does this mean that it's setting is in the future?

Ryousirow Hasukawa: Maybe or maybe not. Nobody said that "Lunar is the Moon". But name of the first dragon master is "Neil". And in the legend, his first step was on that place so silent. And his "arms were so strong".

I don't recall anything about Louie being the first dragonmaster though. It isn't named in L:DS is it? Or am I just forgetting about a book or two from the EBC and SSSC?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

Wow, that's really really cool.

But yeah, I seem to remember that Louie was the name of the first dragonmaster.
Vaporized before my eyes

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Yeah, I remember Dragonmaster Louie as well, but I'm guessing that WD meant Neil. It was just lost in translation I guess. I remember coming across a topic about a year or two back, but I don't remember where. So I'm not much help here.

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

As in they meant Niel Armstrong and instead thought Louis Armstrong?
Vaporized before my eyes

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Yep that's what I believe. And I'm sure a bunch of the others here do too.