How much should I pay for each of the Lunar's now?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Siazair
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

How much should I pay for each of the Lunar's now?

Post by Siazair »

Yea, I like question topics it seems...anywho, I've been thinking about getting newer versions of all the Lunars cept for the CD version of 2, as mine is still pretty good.

My PS1 Lunar: SSSC is pretty bad, its the one I really want to get rid of the most, My PS1 Lunar: EB is ok but the first disc is really scratched due to a evil cd scratch removal thing, the Sega CD version of TSS is ok, but has been buffed enough, I can buff it again but yea, I don't have the original book or case for it.. so I was looking around on ebay, and wondered what yall thought the average price should be.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Which disc art do you have for TSS and SSSC?

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

Hrmm, not sure for TSS, its one with all of them on there *gets the disc* Lesse, Its the one with all of them on there, Alex and the crew on the right, Dark Althena, Magic Emporer on the left, with Xenobia in blue with a couple of monsters, behind Althena you can see her staff and a crimson moon above the emporer.

And for SSSC, its the one where the Magic Emporer is unleashing a blast of dark energy, and the second disc is a pic of the vile tribe sisters

Edit: The Disc for TSS is Disc 1 style *just went and looked it up on WD's site*

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Is there a big ring of clear plastic on the TSS one, or does the art go all the way to the center of the disc?

The SSSC one is the last printing, then. Do you still have all the stuff with it -- box, map, soundtrack? Or would this be disc-only?

To be honest, I haven't looked at prices for these games in quite a while since I finished my collection a few years ago. But these are all factors that will affect what you'll get, of course. Place a starting bid too high and no one will bother.

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

Box Yes, Map no, Soundtrack Yes, And its Disc style one, and I'm not trying to sell the ones I have Alun, if I even sell them, it'll be to a friend, cheap, well, the price I sell them to him depend on how much I pay for the new copies. I just want newer copies so I can play them without having the stuff mess up..(that and I'm a perfectionist, ever since about 00 I've been into taking good care of my stuff, hence I havn't lost a CD since then, but before that is a differant story..

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I think Alunissage already has everything anyways, including disc art. As far as I know, the Sega CD Lunar's have dropped in price some over the past few years to where the PS versions cost more in some cases. I think EB generally goes for higher, both original and remake.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I would say $100, but thats just me and what I've saw.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

I know, I'm not trying to sell anything >< I'm looking to buy replacements for the ones I have, and I was just curious as to what the general average is for the Lunar games now.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Ah, OK. From how you described your current beat-up games, I had the impression you were planning to sell those and were asking how much you should charge, for some reason. As G1 said, I'm not looking for them myself; I already have them all. I was just trying to point out factors that will affect their prices.