*sigh"* Just waiting for a trailer...

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: *sigh"* Just waiting for a trailer...

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Sure there was. It was called Loser:Dragon Dung DS ( DS = Deep Sh.. use your imagination)
No, no, there was never a Lunar game on the DS! Sort of like how they never made any sequels to The Matrix.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Kizyr wrote:
ilovemyguitar wrote:
liquidpolicenaut wrote:Well, we finally got a trailer! :) It was nice to see a little bit of the actual game graphics in the trailer and, although little was shown, it looked pretty much like SSSC but with larger characters for the battle scenes and the 3/4 town view didn't look too bad!
Wait, what? We did? Can you share a link or something?
http://www.gunghoworks.jp/game/lunar/info/

It's on GungHo's official site. We'll have more info on that later today (it was going to be last night, but it was getting late and I still wasn't done with the translations). KF
I jizzed im my pants...and then I cried...
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

cj iwakura
Student of Vane

Post by cj iwakura »

The only way they could have improved it was if Alex was playing a harp instead. :P Nice trailer all the same.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

cj iwakura wrote:The only way they could have improved it was if Alex was playing a harp instead. :P
*sighs* Ah yes, Alex's good ol' harp. Lost in the sands of times along with "crystalized" Hiro, the abduction of the people of Burg and mutant Ghaleon.
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

cj iwakura
Student of Vane

Post by cj iwakura »

liquidpolicenaut wrote:
cj iwakura wrote:The only way they could have improved it was if Alex was playing a harp instead. :P
*sighs* Ah yes, Alex's good ol' harp. Lost in the sands of times along with "crystalized" Hiro, the abduction of the people of Burg and mutant Ghaleon.
It's a true man's instrument.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

cj iwakura wrote:The only way they could have improved it was if Alex was playing a harp instead.
A harp isn't manly enough for a Dragon master, they should have gave him Bagpipes!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

As an erstwhile (female) harpist, I can tell you a harp is bloody well not a gendered instrument.

Actually, it's kind of funny. Ireland, of course, has centuries of harp background, and while I haven't read the histories lately, I'm pretty sure that being a harper would only have been considered an option for males. On the other hand, learning the harp was de rigueur for young upper-class ladies in, oh, 18th and 19th century England (and probably other parts of Europe) because it so nicely showed off the hands and arms. And even when symphony orchestras were otherwise all-male there'd frequently be a female harpist, up through the 20th century.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Nice history lesson, Alun.

And I mean that sincerely. :lol:
Kizyr wrote:::BANS::

I haven't done that in ages! I forgot how therapeutic it can be!

::BANS PHYCO::

::BANS SONIC#::

::BANS GHALEONONE::
--sorry, collateral damage. KF
While I should probably be grateful that you chose not to ban me, I can't help but feel somewhat neglected. :(
- Mike