Are there new bromides? *spoilers I suppose*

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Digital Angel
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Are there new bromides? *spoilers I suppose*

Post by Digital Angel »

Also, what are your impressions of the game thus far? I've heard the difficulty is down but I'm hoping it doesn't stay that way throughout the game. D: But yeah, mostly, I'm wondering about bromides and any new secret items anyone discovers. Let me know. :D

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Are there new bromides? *spoilers I suppose*

Post by Alunissage »

No new bromides according to the guide.

If you have clear data from the demo, Alex's father gives you a special kind of darts when he gives you the Flame Ring, etc. They're pretty good.

Since there are Arts Gauges taken straight from Lunar Legend, I expect there will be accessories to change the Arts move, as there were in Legend.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

Alunissage wrote:Alex's father gives you a special kind of darts when he gives you the Flame Ring, etc.
I thought that you got the flame ring from a chest/drawer in Ramus' house? Is this a new change to SSH?

When you say guide do you mean a strategy guide? Or the instruction manual?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

In SSSC and Legend, Alex's father gives you the Flame Ring when you tell him yoiu and Ramus are going to the White Dragon's Cave. It's only in TSS that the Flame Ring is in Ramus's house. Since HSS is basically SSSC with Legend's arts gauges, and this thread started with a question about a feature found in SSSC (bromides), I didn't consider it necessary to note which game I was comparing HSS to.

By guide I mean the strategy guide.

Lunar Eclipse
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Lunar Eclipse »

Alunissage wrote:Since there are Arts Gauges taken straight from Lunar Legend, I expect there will be accessories to change the Arts move, as there were in Legend.
I'm hoping they'll give us access to the arts from prologue via some accessories or weapons this time around.
Let those who war with life forfeit their own! -- Mareg, Grandia II

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

At least two of the four Arts from the prologue are identical to those of regular playable characters already.