Royce, Phacia and Laike voices!!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Royce, Phacia and Laike voices!!

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It would be hard to know how much HP an enemy has before killing it though unless you had the monster tables there on hand, and just calculated after each attack.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Her attack always shows 3 damage, as in the number is on the screen. Then the monster disappears, because it's dead. And, as Temzin said, it's in one of the interviews.

It's actually not that difficult at the beginning to figure out what the HP of the monsters is even if you're not using the guides, since Hiro's attacks do so little at that point. (Sadly, the Japanese version of EB is the only game in the series besides Walking School that doesn't have a guide, but the US guide has pretty good monster stat tables.)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I occasionally think that it would be cool if Ruby's damage scaled with Hiro's level or something along those lines, just so she's a little more relevant in the middle of the game. I don't want her to attack all the time; I wouldn't have good reason to cheer about it in that case. (And I do often cheer when Ruby attacks. :mrgreen: )
Alunissage wrote:In the NA release, she will do in the Blue Spire Guardian under very specific circumstances, something WD added after one of their testers found that the battle would be unfinishable under those conditions.
Very interesting, if that's also in the guide I ought to pull it out.
Temzin wrote:I sort of forsee a future of fairly constant SSS remakes of varying quality, ala Ys.
Heaven forbid! ...Not that I think I'd stop enjoying them any time soon. ^_^
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yep, it's in the back of the WD guide, along with things like the absurd combo of equipment that allows Hiro to run 4x as long. It's a pretty funny little paradox; if Hiro and Gwyn are knocked out in the right places, they block the Guardian from getting to Lucia, but since Lucia's only action at that point of the game is to defend, the result is a stalemate.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I think Lucia came from FOX's Dollhouse, because she's very much on autopilot in the beginning. (*sigh* Another great show screwed by FOX)

Royce
Nanza Bandit

Post by Royce »

WHAT DID THEY DO TO ROYCE'S VOICE? She sound so sweet! It's sickening! Didn't Jenny Stigile come back to sing the intro? Makes no sense.

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Newsflash: Royce is supposed to sound sweet. Do some research before blaming the English version. Sheesh.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray