Shipping Soon!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Shipping Soon!

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

fates wrote:Amazon's holding mine hostage, probably the price of Free Shipping.

Though you'd think the bad packing would be price enough, they have to do this :cry: :cry: :cry:
*pats you on the back* I feel your pain. My copy looks as if it will arrive on Monday now. Maybe I will go hunt down the strategy guide to ease the wait time...

I took a chance because I ordered a movie from them in January and got it in 2 days with regular shipping and this time, I thought, I would get it just as soon. *sigh* My mistake...
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

They were having a hard time shipping fast enough with the demand, that's why all the Prime Members got the Release Day Delivery option. I joined the trial so I didn't get stuck in the backup.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

fates wrote:Amazon's holding mine hostage, probably the price of Free Shipping.

Though you'd think the bad packing would be price enough, they have to do this :cry: :cry: :cry:
You get what you pay for.

I only got around to ordering mine yesterday afternoon. shipped last night, should be here today.

Lyriel
Lyton Singer

Post by Lyriel »

Silver Phoenix wrote:They were having a hard time shipping fast enough with the demand, that's why all the Prime Members got the Release Day Delivery option. I joined the trial so I didn't get stuck in the backup.
I'm not a Prime member (anymore - I actually had the one year subscription a few years back, long since expired, so I'm not eligible for the free trial again), but I had the Release Day option. I changed my shipping over from Super Saver (my copy would have shipped on the 8th, and arrived somewhere between the 15th and 19th if I had stuck with it) just on Sunday night, and still had the game in my hands on Tuesday afternoon.
One must only believe that the Light of Hope will always shine brightly.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I was in the same boat with shipping, and that's why I joined the Prime Trial. Yeah, I could have waited but it's a game heavy month for me and I wanted to have some time with the game before I got sidetracked.

I still think it's a little strange that the game seemed to be back-ordered even from release, so that just tells me they had a problem with meeting demand up front. I really hope for some high sales with the game. I see a decent amount of first timers interested in the game, and new fans are always a plus.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I just got back from getting my copy ^^
I am waaaay to tired to play it right now since iv been up all night and day, and was sort of sleeping in the car 10 minutes ago, so I'm just going to listen to the sound track while falling asleep in my chair....if i can get the damn plastic off
I haven't decided if I'm going to open my cards or just leave them be
I didn't get the guide book, i never pre-ordered it since i wasn't very interested in it but while i was picking up my copy i asked the cute boy behind the counter if they got any and he said nope, i was a little relived since i would have been spending my last $20, but also greatly saddened at the same time, hopefully i'll find one before they all disappear.

also a warning, tiny bags of cat food are dangerous i got a pretty bad paper cut from one, the nice people at the store gave me a band aid

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Day 4, and they still refuse to let it go.

They even charged on Tuesday morning.

("THIS MAN" being Amazon)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Unfortunately Super Saver Shipping means they'll get it to you when they feel like it. You've been charged for it so it's already been processed for shipping. You may be surprised and see it in the mail tomorrow, or Victor Ireland may be holding it hostage with a delay.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

YAY IT SHIPPED

AND FROM DELAWARE... maybe I'll have it Monday.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It's coming, and now you can finally be relieved once it shows up.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Unfortunately Super Saver Shipping means they'll get it to you when they feel like it. You've been charged for it so it's already been processed for shipping. You may be surprised and see it in the mail tomorrow, or Victor Ireland may be holding it hostage with a delay.
GPP: Just remember what happened last time we met Victor. >:3

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Yes, and this time more photoshopping may have to get involved.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Argh, didn't make it today.

Thinking Wednesday at the latest...

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Will all be right in the world when you open up your mailbox and see it waiting to be embraced?