Shipping Soon!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Shipping Soon!

Post by MaroonChan »

TerraBemani wrote:I got the text message saying it will be in tomorrow at gamestop sometime in "pm" so I guess after noon.
Yeah I got a call saying it'll be in in the afternoon tomorrow. I'm hoping to pick it up after I get out of work. I have off the next day too, so yay!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, mine's in tomorrow too.
-G1

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I got a text saying mine would be in tomorrow, but I figured as much. I got lucky and the manager was there today. He said they had alot of the Heavy Rain promo codes but "someone threw them out" (and this guy is really honest with me, so he said to come back Wed and he would for-sure have me one). He even let me look at the Lunar:SSH guide (since theyre holding it for me til Wed when I can pick it up w/the game. I was surprised that the Lunar SSH guide is small, but I like it cuz it matches the other ones lol) I'm also -hopefully- getting the promotional box for Heavy Rain too.. I love that game, and now its even better since I have a new Vizio HDTV to play it on. =D Horray!

dairugger
Lyton Singer

Post by dairugger »

i also got a text from gamestop saying it would be in tomorrow PM, but when i called they said it would be in on the 3rd. strange.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Just call them in the afternoon and double-check to make sure they received it.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

dairugger wrote:i also got a text from gamestop saying it would be in tomorrow PM, but when i called they said it would be in on the 3rd. strange.
Same here. Hopefully today.
-Nobi

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

YAY! Mine is out for delivery. It left Tamaqua, PA at 8:10 AM. Should be here any time now.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My copy of Lunar was shipped standard! I now have to wait till next week to get it! This...sucks :(

For the time being then, I shall live vicariously through you wonderful Lunarthreads members and relish in all the great "I just got my copy" first impressions....
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

I just got mine! It's beautiful! Can't wait to get off of work!

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I'm up and getting ready to go pick up my two limited edition copies from GameStop this afternoon. I will be taking reaction pictures for the lulz, I want everyone else to do the same and post them on here. xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

ShindoW wrote:I got a text saying mine would be in tomorrow, but I figured as much. I got lucky and the manager was there today. He said they had alot of the Heavy Rain promo codes but "someone threw them out" (and this guy is really honest with me, so he said to come back Wed and he would for-sure have me one). He even let me look at the Lunar:SSH guide (since theyre holding it for me til Wed when I can pick it up w/the game. I was surprised that the Lunar SSH guide is small, but I like it cuz it matches the other ones lol) I'm also -hopefully- getting the promotional box for Heavy Rain too.. I love that game, and now its even better since I have a new Vizio HDTV to play it on. =D Horray!
Wow I have a 42" Vizio 1080p HDTV myself. Did you get the same kind as me? XD

Edit: My gamestop has it in!!!! Going to pick it up now!!! Round 3 soon as well. >:3 It will be the last one for a while too.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Mine is being prepared for shipping D: Hope it sets out soon...

If it comes from their Delaware location, I should get it this week...

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Just got mine! It's even snowing here! XD

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

TerraBemani wrote:
ShindoW wrote:I got a text saying mine would be in tomorrow, but I figured as much. I got lucky and the manager was there today. He said they had alot of the Heavy Rain promo codes but "someone threw them out" (and this guy is really honest with me, so he said to come back Wed and he would for-sure have me one). He even let me look at the Lunar:SSH guide (since theyre holding it for me til Wed when I can pick it up w/the game. I was surprised that the Lunar SSH guide is small, but I like it cuz it matches the other ones lol) I'm also -hopefully- getting the promotional box for Heavy Rain too.. I love that game, and now its even better since I have a new Vizio HDTV to play it on. =D Horray!
Wow I have a 42" Vizio 1080p HDTV myself. Did you get the same kind as me? XD

Edit: My gamestop has it in!!!! Going to pick it up now!!! Round 3 soon as well. >:3 It will be the last one for a while too.
I wish! I was getting the Sanyo WalMart had on sale, but they were out and I noticed the one I ended up getting which had better picture and more stuff for only $20 more. It's a 32" 720p Vizio. =D Im playing Star Ocean Second Evolution on it right now... can't wait to play Lunar on this thing!

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

One thing I wanted to mention about LCD's is that there is a sweet spot viewing angle so you're going to get the best image quality when you're sitting directly in front of the tv from a few feet back. You have a smaller tv so the distance away from the tv isn't going to be as much as if it were an even larger screen.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I hooked up my PS2 and I've been playing Lunar: EBC on it. It shows the graphics age in some places, but since Im not picky, I think its just awesome seeing it on a bigger screen. XD Off to Azado~

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Don't forget that older systems don't fare so well on HDTV's, especially LCD because of them being in standard resolution. If you changed your picture setting on your tv to 4:3 it may look better.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

And you know what's weird as HELL on my hdtv with Lunar SSH? I have it set to 4:3 on the psp and it seems to format for widescreen better. O-o 16:9 seems to stretch it too much up and down a LOT.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

You have your PSP screen set to 4:3, but it's stretched on your tv? I think you might have changed the picture size on your tv for that particular input. (Full, Zoom, etc)

Or am I confused and you're saying that leaving the conversion mode at 4:3 makes it look better on a widescreen HDTV?

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Amazon's holding mine hostage, probably the price of Free Shipping.

Though you'd think the bad packing would be price enough, they have to do this :cry: :cry: :cry: