How's the weather?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

How's the weather?

Post by Aquaignis »

How's the weather? Mine is sucking right now...It's going to rain...probably tornadoes, too... :cry:
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

<-- Pure snow and slush!
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Windy and chilly, for here (50s-60s), but very clear.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Rainy... but it's okay. It's going to make it up to the 60s for my spring break.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Partly sunny out, lots of wind, about 69 degrees, feeling fine!

Ah, reading literary criticism under a tree in weather like this is just lovely!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Warm and sunny, no wait, now it's dark and cold, wait, now it's sunny but still cold, wait, now it's very very warm and sunny, wait, it's raining, wait, now it's cold and blizzardy... damn Colorado just can't seem to make up it's mind for one day of weather!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Mass is dark, rainy, haily, and kinda cold.
I'm lovin' it!

...cept when I have to work outside in it.
ImageImageImage

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Not sure what it is now... but it was a little cold and rainy earlier here in Buffalo. I've been told we've had a highly mild winter. It's actually rained more than it's snowed.

Hope that doesn't mean it's gonna be a really bad next winter :\

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

Today's weather is hot. Really hot. A fine day to play Boktai, and getting sunburns. X_x
Lucia siggy~

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Well, there were no tornadoes. At least, as far as I know.
Today is just another Winter day in Mississippi.
The highs are in the upper sixties. Oh man I cannot WAIT for Summer! :roll:
I can see it now. Hights in the upper eighties all week. 20% chance of rain tuesday and wednesday. Partly cloudy on wednesday.
That is how it is Spring, Summer, and Fall! :)
Althena it's hot over here!
S'alright... I can take it... 8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I live a few miles from NextGen. The weather sucked at my house. My next-door neighbor's stable's tin roof flew into my back yard. I was on my trampoline when a huge gust of wind blew me off. When I stood up I saw that the tin roof was heading my way. I ran out of the way and it hit my trampoline lifting it up enough for the wind to send it flipping into a tree. I am not kidding. It was like on The Day After Tomarrow when the reporter was hit by the billboard. I didn't even find my kitty until today. But today it was cool with partly cloudy skys. And thats the weather in our neck of the woods. Back to you Bob. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Heh. It snowed in Washington State. You think it wouldn't in Vancouver, but...
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

...It's turned to warm sunny weather... SPRING IS HERE!
...Where's a White Queen when you need one!?
ImageImageImage

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I didn't even find my kitty until today.

Blasphemy!
How dare you do something to your cat like that! I'll report you to the K.K.K.
(kitty katchers klub)

What?... Were you expecting something else? :lol: :wink:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I can see it now. Hights in the upper eighties all week. 20% chance of rain tuesday and wednesday. Partly cloudy on wednesday.
That is how it is Spring, Summer, and Fall! Smile
Althena it's hot over here!

Is that average in Mississippi? Kansas' summers are usually like, 100 all week, but extremely windy. Once it gets that hot, even the severe weather is done. But it's been mild the past few years, with highs around the 80s and low 90s. Though our winter this year was extremely mild. Only one real snow storm, and even that was weak. It's been 70+ for months now on average, with only one break for cold weather. I'm really dreading what summer will end up like. Just hoping I can find a job in Colorado and not have to endure it. I really hate super hot weather. I'd take snow and winter weather (so long as there isn't much of a wind) over scorching hot weather anyday.

We had a freak hailstorm in the middle of the night last night though. I got up and looked at weather.com. It was like, this little superstorm popped up about 50 miles southwest of here, turned into a nasty severe storm (no tornado though) and then 50 miles northeast of here, it was gone. It was the only clouds, let alone storm, in the entire state according to the map. Though from the looks of the clouds outside right now we might get our first real severe storm outbreak of the season tonight. Much earlier than usual.
-G1

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

This afternoon it was 84 farenheit!
I did not really exaggerate. In Fall, we have our cold days where it will get down to the thirties some evenings. It does get really hot though.
It has not visibly snowed at my house for at least two years now. We get a lot of cold weather in winter, but very little snow. :cry:
8)
I don't see how I managed to tear myself away from Eldest... I wants it!...

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I think it's like, 82 here. At least, that's the predicted high, and it feels like it right now. I just saw we're under a tornado watch for the first time this year. It really is fairly early for this kind of weather, but not all that unexpected considering how warm it's been. Though my aunt and uncle just Emailed me and said they got 2 feet of snow dumped on them up in Colorado. You getting any of that, Phyco?

I do like tornado season. People around here are nuts, tracking them all around the state. In my old neighborhood, people practically threw block parties when tornado warnings were announced. Everyone would grab their lawn chairs and sit outside watching the clouds. There's something both cool and scary about watching clouds up in the sky swirling around.
-G1

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I am going to melt. I'm in Orlando for spring break, and the temperature here got into the low 90's. Do you understand how hot that is to me. Goddess Althena it felt like an oven down here. So... Hot... Can't... Type... Anymore... * coughs forever *... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!... * erupts in flames * Ohhhhhhhhhh snap. * disappears in a puff of smoke *
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dunkleheit »

I live in Texas. We call a flurry a freak snow storm. Enough said.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

It snowed here today. Then the sun came up. Then it snowed again. Then the snow stopped. Now I don't know what it's at.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."