Pagans!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Etherest
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Etherest »

Hell yeah! :twisted: I'd join!
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

Sweet, I hereby designate you Supreme Assistant Pumba

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Whatever you say, O holy Pumba Lord!
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

OMG I CAST TEH ULTIMA ON YOU LIKE SEHPIROTH!!!!11111

PWN3DDD!!!!!!!!!!
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

HA HA! I bet a new era of peace may ensue thanks to my new religion. You all don't know what youre missing. Any further inquiries may be dorected to my supereme assistant pumba.

:P
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

H-hey! I'm not gonna be your secretary!.......when would you like your coffee sir Pumba Master?.......n-n-no! None of that!.....okay maybe for a day or two......Ahh! I'm turning into a pushover because of this religion! ( Etherest hides...for the holy Pumba will surely smite 'em for this!)

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

.............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
....................................................................................................wow.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Althena's_Courtier wrote:.............................................................................................................
....................................................................................................wow.

Whew. For a second there I thought you were going to cast your ultimate magic powers on us. :roll:
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I practice magic! The magic of science! I am... Chemi Jammy!

Today's tip of the day... if you spill salt on a disposable diaper's inner lining, then it is not wise to use it, for the yellow draughts of the body will flow everywhere.

No, I'm not much into magic. But, if I were, I wouldn't be so apt to take it trivially. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Don't try it. I don't without a verified reason...

keele864
Red Dragon Priest

Post by keele864 »

Whew. For a second there I thought you were going to cast your ultimate magic powers on us.

For a second there I thought someone cast Silence.