Wow, just wanted to say hi.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
JustinL
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Wow, just wanted to say hi.

Post by JustinL »

I just found out Working Designs closed it's doors, what a shame. I know it's been 7 or so months, but the shock just hit me now. I decided to take a walk down memory lane, reading up on Lunar my favourite RPG of all time and stumbled on this site. Was amazed to see a whole community formed and stuck together around this game. Sadly I didn't get to play any of WD's last games, because I have drifted away from videogames to a point. I still play games on my pc every so often however. Anyway, just wanted to share that I'm so disapointed to hear that a great publisher like WD; probably the most gamer friendly I've ever seen; close it's doors. I still remember reading those little letters at the end of each perfect manual, talking about their next title. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, I'm sure I'll make a post or two in the future here and heres hoping we see a Lunar 3 release, I'll buy whatever system it's on for that game.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome! Yes, it is a shame they closed their doors, but it happens, saddly enough. Perhapes one day someone will win $300 million dollars (after tax that is) and decides to use all that money to restart WD with Vic :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."