Idiots + September 11 = Uber Idiots.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Idiots + September 11 = Uber Idiots.

Post by phyco126 »

How could 9/11 be an inside job? Show me the "plane" that hit the Pentagon. Show me its tail section, black box, wings, and engines in the wreckage. Explain how the Twin towers fell at nearly freefall speed all the way to the ground, explain the audio recordings of explosions, and explain the seismic data of explosions, if explosives were not involved in their collapse, if the collapse of the Twin Towers was not a controlled demolition. Explain the collapse of World Trade building #7, and how it managed to land on its own footprint, falling at freefall speed, in a controlled demolition fashion. Why did NORAD stand down on 9/11 to leave America defenseless? Why were top government officials warned not to fly on 9/11? How could the official 9/11 commission report possibly be true? How could 9/11 NOT be an inside job?

Have a look at the Reichstag Fire of Germany in 1938; the terrorist attack which was the pivotal event in Germany that gave rise to the 'not-zee' (edited for spelling) Party and granted dictator-like powers to Hitler through the passing of the Enabling Act. It was later discovered that the Reichstag Fire was an inside job. After 9/11, the Bush Administration was given dictator-like powers through the passing of the Patriot Act, and has been on a course of world dominiation ever since. If you read "Rebuilding America's Defenses" by the Project for the New American Century, members the Bush Administration clearly outline their motive to transform the world through a "New Pearl Harbor". Lo and behold, 9/11 came to pass.

The official 9/11 commission report is a work of fiction, filled with impossible explanations for the events of 9/11. Our government is lying.

This came from MSNBC's message board by a person named "Rotunda." I'm at a loss at people like this. What does it take to proove something to someone who's obviously too stupid to accept it as truth? I mean, obviously there where no planes that hit the towers, and all the camera's where edited to show it and of course everyone had their brainwaves messed with by aliens to make them THINK that they where planes. The CIA also had guns at Bin Laden's head to force a fake admission of acceptance over who wanted the attack, then let aliens abduct him. THAT'S THE TRUTH!

IDIOTS! GOD DAMN!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

=\

Ya...I was checking out the boards on MSN about a week ago...its filled with this.

Many people do not believe that someone can drive a plane into a building and not blow it up.

But...its kinda logical if you explain it to them this way...Commerical airliners are very heavy. They can also move very fast. Fast + Heavy = lots of momentum, I think its a miracle the towers even stood after the first plane hit.

I say ignore the unbelievers. Most people dont like to look at all the facts, and would rather believe the first thing they hear in an emotional moment from a trusted relative or authoritative figure...like the news, actor/actress, other biased ppl.

But...as for conspiracy theories as to why nothing was attempted to stop the planes from hitting the towers, it's simple. Either the govt. wanted the planes to hit the towers, or they weren't prepared...which seems more plausable?

also i find ppl who blieve in conspiracy theories to be either extreme left or extreme right.

so...their opinions are usually biased anyway.

jsut ignore htem...and move on...unfortunately and fortunately we have freedom of speech.

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

Seriously, I've just learned to ignore the conspiracy theorists. They're just...disgraceful.

Osama must be pissed. He organizes the largest terrorist act in history and his mortal enemy gets to take all the credit for it.

Sorry if that seemed in bad taste.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Blue_Sycro wrote:Seriously, I've just learned to ignore the conspiracy theorists. They're just...disgraceful.

Osama must be pissed. He organizes the largest terrorist act in history and his mortal enemy gets to take all the credit for it.

Sorry if that seemed in bad taste.

Actually, that made me chuckle :P

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

Let me tell you this, after reading many of these articles, I have labeled them pure bull. Let me tell you, I was there. There was absolutely NOTHING coordinated in a military manner at all. After seeing what happened, me and a few guys on my waterfront jumped in boats and went to manhattan to ferry firefighters and equipment to manhattan. Then we worked in a triage center and finally spent the rest of the time cleaning up debris. The buildings were designed that way and there was no coordination involved if it were an inside job. -Dragon Diamond- was flying everywhere. Steel was clearly melted to its yield point. Communications were all routed to emergency channels. You couldnt call home, send an email, use a land line telephone or anything for like 3 days. It really boils my blood to think that some people could think that the government intentionally did that.
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

*coughmygrandmacough*

And don't you know?

We never landed on the moon.
The japanese didn't bomb pearl harbor, we did
The revolutionary war was faked, cheerio!

Really though, it does make me mad. I mena, the fact is a building is built to withstand a plane hitting it. The fact that it managed to sustain such a large aircraft full of fuel (which was more than what the builders ever intended) for so long is amazing. Plus, I'm fairly certain they design buildings to collapse straight down for a reason, if every skyscraper that was built wasn't built like that, I'm sure there would be plenty of skyscrapers the world over that have fallen over by now.

Edit:
Show me its tail section, black box, wings, and engines in the wreckage.

Obviously, this person hasn't seen a plane crash full of fuel for a cross country run. The plane was incinerated, if not vaporized. Planes arn't made of steel that can handle thousands of degrees in tempuratures. They are made of aluminum. Look at the Penn. crash site, when you see it, it's just one giant hole in the ground with tiny pieces of plane.

Rivercrab
Burg Farmer

Post by Rivercrab »

Okies...I'm thinking most people who post ridiculous claims like this don't believe it themselves, they're just trying to rile others up. Cuz it's not like there haven't been 100 shows on Discovery Channel showing exactly how the towers fell, or a myriad of other 9/11 in-depth magazine/newspaper/world news articles. This guy's claim in particular is full of holes and just...incorrect information.

It's really no different then someone coming on a "RIP Steve Irwin" board and saying something like, "zOMG he's ded lololol," he's just a troll. The sole intent is to annoy, and most of the time it works, as very few are just ignored. They thrive on people going ballistic and writing a ten page thesis, therein wasting their breath, to the troll's amusement.

Unfortunately the internet is a wonderful outlet for morons to broadcast themselves, and it'll continue to be as long as people give them attention. Please don't feed the trolls: if no one replies, no one gives them a second thought, their posts fall into obscurity and they fail. And for the record, I'm not targeting this at anyone here; none of you are egging on a troll since this one (hopefully) doesn't go to LunarNET, I'm just groaning about the the dozens of posters who reply to those topics.

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

One of the rare occasions where something Maddox writes is applicable.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... 911_morons

Ignore people who propagate this kind of garbage, it's nothing more than desperate anarchists and sad extremists (Left and Right) that cling to the idea that our government wants to totally control us and turn America into a police state with literally ZERO rational thought put into it. Common interaction of the sort is as follows.

Morons: America engineered all of 9/11 in an attempt to turn us into a Fascist Dictatorship! *Hands out pamphlet*

Me: "OK, if they were ready to kill thousands of Americans to create a police state, why haven't they killed you yet to silence you. And why are the Loose Change morons still alive. Why are websites like reopen911 and infowars still up? Surely they have the ability to monitor you and obviously have no regard for innocent Americans. Why are you still here if you have such vital info that could unravel their whole plan?

Morons: "Uh, well, uhmmm. NO BLOOD FOR OIL" *Descends into the earth*

Me: *palmface*

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

It's funny though, how we react to this sort of thing. I can probably detonate several nukes inside the US on major cities and then spam the hell out of every media source available that I did it, but two things will happen.

1. People will say the US did it on purpose, and blamed me for it to cover up.
2. Say "Fight terrorism with peace, not war!" God I love those people :) If I ever become a terrorist, I know who I'm going to kill. Much easier to killed a bunch of peace lovers than a bunch of patriotic crazies who own more guns than the middle east and Columbia.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

DeathBeforeDenial wrote:Ignore people who propagate this kind of garbage, it's nothing more than desperate anarchists and sad extremists (Left and Right) that cling to the idea that our government wants to totally control us and turn America into a police state with literally ZERO rational thought put into it. Common interaction of the sort is as follows.

Morons: America engineered all of 9/11 in an attempt to turn us into a Fascist Dictatorship! *Hands out pamphlet*

Not just extremists, but cultists, too. Your exchange example sounds almost exactly like what I'd hear from a LaRouche cultist on the street.

I do actually believe they're a bona fide, brainwashed-adherents sort of cult; I'm not just tossing out the label here. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Phyco, how can you not consider this HILARIOUS rather than frustrating?

Mog Dragonheart
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mog Dragonheart »

Actually, was there ever a rebuttle to that 9/11 conspiracy video which I thought was well put together and beautifully done to convince anyone who doesn't know any better that there is an actual conspiracy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:Phyco, how can you not consider this HILARIOUS rather than frustrating?

There are some things I just can't look past, sure I do it all the time, but September 11th and a few other things, I'm just still very sensitive about.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

phyco126 wrote:
Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:Phyco, how can you not consider this HILARIOUS rather than frustrating?

There are some things I just can't look past, sure I do it all the time, but September 11th and a few other things, I'm just still very sensitive about.

You really should. There will always be people out there who come up with these theories for the sake of getting people to talk and getting people "fired up".

Try not to satisfy their wants.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13401534/ <- This guy cracks me up.

Diz
Reza Thief

Post by Diz »

Im getting ready to be insulted and everything but I do think the government did do something. And do you guys actually read do information and stuff before ruling out other peoples opionions

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Diz, it's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to have an opinion that's just stupid. If I said the world was flat and that everyone was wrong, that counts as a stupid opinion.

Edit: See, I've heard people say that there where no planes, ever, that hit anything that day. I've heard that there where missles that the government fired from bases or planes that did the damage, and that the government edited planes into the news footage.

This urks me, alot. I mean people are so -Fatal Hopper- stupid these days. "Oh, we never landed on the moon, the government destroyed the WTC and pentigon, we never caught Saddam Hussein, the Romans never exsisted, dogs aren't real, snow is a figment of our imagination, you can make millions with out spending a dime, phyco is cute, blah -Fatal Hopper- blah."

Diz
Reza Thief

Post by Diz »

phyco126 wrote:Diz, it's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to have an opinion that's just stupid. If I said the world was flat and that everyone was wrong, that counts as a stupid opinion.

Edit: See, I've heard people say that there where no planes, ever, that hit anything that day. I've heard that there where missles that the government fired from bases or planes that did the damage, and that the government edited planes into the news footage.

This urks me, alot. I mean people are so -Fatal Hopper- stupid these days. "Oh, we never landed on the moon, the government destroyed the WTC and pentigon, we never caught Saddam Hussein, the Romans never exsisted, dogs aren't real, snow is a figment of our imagination, you can make millions with out spending a dime, phyco is cute, blah -Fatal Hopper- blah."
I understand what you mean. But i meant dont you think the government had anything to do with this at all. I mean stuff dosent add up. Sorry if I sound stupid or like an "TRUTH SEEKER" but I'm just giving my oppion

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

WTF is there that doesn't add up? Some nutcases hijacked a bunch of planes and sent them into buildings. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

GhaleonOne wrote:WTF is there that doesn't add up? Some nutcases hijacked a bunch of planes and sent them into buildings. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

No, I think I understand what he is saying. Key word here being "think." Sure, the government may have had a hand in this, by ignoring the warning signs, being lenient with security, stuff like that. However, I fail to see how the government would be directly involved.