Hand Shot

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hand Shot

Post by Aquaignis »

What do you think about this video? He must be on drugs or extreme pain killers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0ZA0fPE3g
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I'm sure he would be bleeding a lot more than he is in that video, I say fake.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

Good grief that is so incredibly fake.

The sound of the gun is way off, there's no ricochet of the bullet when it hits the floor or accompanying sound, the blood does not splatter like that when shot in an appendege with as little blood as the hand or foot. I mean a full pint came out of one hand.

Uber-fake, but still impressive editing abilities for Joe Youtube.
They said that on Saturday evening Arsenius used to turn his back to the setting sun and stretch out his hands towards heaven and pray until, at dawn on Sunday, the rising sun lit up his face, and then he sat down again.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

if he owned a real gun he would know better than to shoot his own hand

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

exigence wrote:if he owned a real gun he would know better than to shoot his own hand
:lol:
- Mike

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Haha, cool editing effects :) My little brother plays around in photoshop and adobe premiere all the time and does similar things. He loves making lightsaber fights. :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy

Post by Nall.TWK »

when he showed his hand there was very little blood around the hole in his hand, but if it were real, blood would be running all the way down his hand and even dripping on the floor. interesting video though
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I'm no expert, but wouldn't the powder from the blast have cauterized the wound since he shot it so close? If he moved his hand a lot than it would reopen. That's just what someone told me.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

NextGenerationLunarFan wrote:I'm no expert, but wouldn't the powder from the blast have cauterized the wound since he shot it so close? If he moved his hand a lot than it would reopen. That's just what someone told me.
I'm no expert, but I would think not.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

NextGenerationLunarFan wrote:I'm no expert, but wouldn't the powder from the blast have cauterized the wound since he shot it so close? If he moved his hand a lot than it would reopen. That's just what someone told me.
Doubtfully, the muzzle blast from a gun, even at that range is not concentrated enough, or there for a long enough period of time. It's like putting a lighter on the wound for a brief second then removing it. And the bullet itself does not carry much of that heat, as the explosive powder blast is behind it, not inside of it which is why casings are so hot after shooting.

Just as a side not, where did the shell casing go, I never saw one eject.
They said that on Saturday evening Arsenius used to turn his back to the setting sun and stretch out his hands towards heaven and pray until, at dawn on Sunday, the rising sun lit up his face, and then he sat down again.