last ditch effort to find...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

last ditch effort to find...

Post by phyco126 »

... LAYS LIMON CHIPS! My friggin gawd! Only two convenient stores in the Colorado Springs area sells the little 99 cent bags of them, though naturally I haven't been to every single last convenient in the metro-politan area. Still, it's getting VERY frustrating. Back between 2001 and 2003 we would buy scores of bags. Not the little tiny snack bags, I mean the big friggin bags that said $3.49 (or whatever) on the sides of them. Yeah, we bought a lot of them. Yummy. I would eat so many of them that my tounge would litterally start to bleed from the salt and lime/lemon flavor. BUT I DIDN'T STOP EATING THEM! RAWR!

However, they stopped selling them sometime in 2003 I think in this area, and I can't seem to locate any on the internet. Naturally Frito-lay's official website is useless for buying direct. No such thing as buying direct. :evil:

SOOOOOoooooo... does anyone know where the heck there IS some? And NOT the little crap bags, they are nothing but teasers for what you can't get, not to mention are vastly more expensive per ounce than the larger bags that one normally buys at a grocery store.

Seriously, I've heard that Southern California has them in some of their super stores, as well as Las Vegas.

So do me this favor. Me love you long time. Next time you shop, look in the snack area, where all the lays chips are, and see if you can find any Lays Limon flavord chips. And not the tortilla ones either. PLEASE! Then tell me. :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

I'll keep an eye open for you Phyco, almost everything here has a variant with Lime on it, they probably have them at the Mexican supermarkets in the area.
They said that on Saturday evening Arsenius used to turn his back to the setting sun and stretch out his hands towards heaven and pray until, at dawn on Sunday, the rising sun lit up his face, and then he sat down again.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

lemon flavored lays, iv never heard of them and i eat my fair share of chips

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Exigen: http://www.lays.com/#Products -> Find anc click classic lays, then circle the chip thing and find the Limon, it's there. It'f mother friggin good. Can't eat just one... gotta eat em all, pokelays.

Iga
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Iga »

Those sound awesome. That's like me and Cheez-Its seasoned with Tabasco. Those are THE best Cheez-Its in the WORLD. But they're so hard to find. Why is the best snack food so hard to hunt for? =/

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Mostly they end up not even continueing production. I'm pretty sure it was Lays, but they had a Kettle Cooked Salt and Pepper. My gawd that was good. :D Not as good as Limons or Dill :P Still, I loved them. Now, they arn't even on the website. :(

Or Fritos (same company) when they came out with the tobasco flavored Fritos back in like, 1994 or around there. MMMmmm. Took me like, 2 weeks to eat the whole bag, but dang, they where good.