JOIN the ranks of The Chosen!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

Asmodean wrote:Considerin' the Chosen may not have the largest numbers at this point. I think it's safe to say that with the backin' of PUBTWDSCD, the Chosen are much more of a threat than ANYone can imagine.

And besides, I have Bacon-Bits wrapped around my finger.
I'll just woo him.
PUBTWDSCD is nothing anymore and it's former glory has long faded into the sunset. PUBTWDSCD no longer has the power to reinforce The Chosen in this war. You have failed, The Chosen will fall, and good will triumph over evil!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Asmodean wrote:You can't really say that evil never wins. Kefka technically wins considerin' he took over the world and rebuilt it to his likin'.
Anyone who Celes can kill in one turn (okay, okay, not true; Terra had to hit him once, too) should not be counted as a "winner." More accurately, though, not only did he get put down by violence but it occurred within the first year of his so-called "win." Winning should at least mean that the world stays the way you want it to be (in Kefka's case, "TOTALLY UNDER MY BWA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE CONTROLLING WHIMS!") until you die of old age, or, if you happen to be an immortal deity/Evil Magic Lord/undead horror/powerful wizard/Dark Dragon/something that can only be sealed but never killed/etc., then until the present generation of enemies dies of old age and the Forces of Good have to come up with an All-New Secret Plan to defeat you just the way you did to them in the first place.

I mean, heck, Zophar remade the world in his image. The seas boiled away, the skies were covered in creepy purple clouds, magic went away, and a funky Domain was installed as the new tourist hot spot. It just lasted...maybe a week, tops.

No, a mere temporary achievement cannot be counted as a "win," without long-lasting success. For example, typing a way-too-darn-serious post in a comedy thread does not constitute me altering the world in my own image, blast it. :cry:

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Sure, sign me up. I'd love to fight alongside Samus Aran and kick some serious Space Pirate tail.

Huh? What do you mean, 'what am I talking about?' Isn't this where we join the ranks of the Chozo?

Hmph, I should've known it was a scam when I saw that oversized fairy claiming to be the absolute ruler of the Universe. I'll have no part of you palookas! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Yea Bravo! Welcome to the Resistance. :)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Jean will join you for coffee and donuts.... you also get a complimentary Ghaleon plush in whatever Ghaleon costume you prefer xD

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

LuciaOne wrote:Good thing I'm here to help reign darkness and chaos throughout the world of Lunar!
ALAYNA! How could you, of all people? I thought we were closer than that? You conspire against me to help Kiz take over my site... and you were the first person I ever met online! You've stuck a dagger in me larger than you know. I may have to go Magic Emperor Ghaleon when I get back instead of nice-guy post-lost-my-marbles EB Ghaleon...
-G1

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Oh god.

It's Monday.

*takes off Chosen robes and burns them, along with any other signs of his ever being associated with them*

VIVA LA RESISTANCE! >>
- Mike

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Silly. Do you really think such simple treachery will fool either the Architect of Anarchy or the Magic Emperor?
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

KIZ MADE G1 KILL ALL THE JEDI AND EVEN HIS OWN WIFE!!!! Who would want to be apart of the evil that is Kizyr? He'll just make you kill everything you ever held dear!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

NOOOOOO! I don't want to be harmed by G1! I QUIT THE CHOSEN! AHHHH! *runs away and hides in a place where no one will find her*

There...now then...I'll just watch to see what happens now and be a quiet fairy. I'm staying neutral for now on! While the darkness is my thing, I'd rather not perish. >_<'

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Dark_Fairy wrote:NOOOOOO! I don't want to be harmed by G1! I QUIT THE CHOSEN! AHHHH! *runs away and hides in a place where no one will find her*
FOOLS! You will regret your cowardice! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Losing control over your "faithful"! In YOUR face you mean puppy-kicker! Ha!

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Kizyr wrote:
Dark_Fairy wrote:NOOOOOO! I don't want to be harmed by G1! I QUIT THE CHOSEN! AHHHH! *runs away and hides in a place where no one will find her*
FOOLS! You will regret your cowardice! KF

If it makes you feel any better, I've been messing with you since the beginning xD
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

They've spent days of their life fighting for the wrong side. It's time for them to make ammends. Starting here, starting now.

And I'm still waiting to borrow G1's sword. Then you're in for it, boy. Nobody captures my goddess and lives to tell of it...
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

*puts charred robes back on*

YAY FOR THE CHOSEN! KIZYR IS ABSOLUTE! RESISTANCE. IS. FUTILE!!!

*removes robes*

VIVA LA RESISTANCE! G1 IS ABSOLUTE! KIZYR IS DOOMED! YAY!

:shock:
- Mike

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Nall, get yourself together! We're evil! We're all about doing the narratively impossible! No matter how bleak it is for the heroes, think how we feel, when we know the odds against us in the end!

But this is no book! Here we can win! They're wetting their paperback bottoms now, I bet. They just want us to give up so they don't have to admit defeat.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Neutral fools. You should know that no matter which side prevails, those that stood on the side will only face humiliation and become outcasts. There's a war, and you need to choose a side. I'd think it'd be wise to dwell on which side you want. Numbers may be fleetin', but we can handle ourselves against my Bacon-Bits.
ImageImageImage

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Asmodean has a point.

In Dante's Inferno, there were a group of angels who didn't chose either side when God fought Satan. Well, God wasn't about to let the fencesitters sit in heaven, but neither would Satan allow them into hell. So they wander around outside Hell for all eternity, neither allowed within nor allowed peace with out, for there are stinging insects that put them in perpetual motion, of always changing directions. In such ways are justice meeted out.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:Losing control over your "faithful"! In YOUR face you mean puppy-kicker! Ha!
Yea looks like a couple of the Chosen are starting to panic, lol :lol: Mr. Puppy-Kicker's reign of 'terror' is nearing it's end.

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

*puts robes back on*

Tonight I dine on turtle soup!

...resistance! Resistance soup!
- Mike