JOIN the ranks of The Chosen!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Asmodean
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Asmodean »

Zophar wrote:Yea looks like a couple of the Chosen are starting to panic, lol :lol: Mr. Puppy-Kicker's reign of 'terror' is nearing it's end.
Actually, I'm pretty calm and relaxed myself. I believe the majority of us are all feelin' the same way. Like I've mentioned before. Whether Bacon-Bits likes it or not. We are here to stay, and NOTHIN' will change that.
ImageImageImage

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Now who's in charge? Chosen my arse, does this place look like it's being taken over by any madman disco drag-queen and his minions now? Anyone who joined the dark side and is willing to come back will be forgiven. The offer stands for 3 days. Make your choice well.
-G1

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

GhaleonOne wrote:Now who's in charge? Chosen my arse, does this place look like it's being taken over by any madman disco drag-queen and his minions now? Anyone who joined the dark side and is willing to come back will be forgiven. The offer stands for 3 days. Make your choice well.
BACON-BITS BABY!!

I missed you! We have so much to catch up! We have much cuddlin' to catch up on as well!! I missed you SNICKERDOODLE PAPOOSE!
ImageImageImage

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

GhaleonOne wrote:Now who's in charge? Chosen my arse, does this place look like it's being taken over by any madman disco drag-queen and his minions now?
Well...um...actually, yes, it does. Twisted tower in the upper right, "Threads of Darkness" label in the upper left, disco ball hanging from the ceiling, "YMCA" being piped in on the Pentagulia sound system...the whole works, really.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Not anymore!

Now, my ladylove's back in the upper left corner!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

DezoPenguin wrote: Well...um...actually, yes, it does. Twisted tower in the upper right, "Threads of Darkness" label in the upper left, disco ball hanging from the ceiling, "YMCA" being piped in on the Pentagulia sound system...the whole works, really.
CTRL-R is the only spell that can eliminate Kizyr's evil spell. Quick, cast refresh and free yourself from the darkness that cover your eyes!

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Okay...neutral is good as long as I'm loyal to the good people! Wait...that makes me good. *Has a mind that can't make up its mind sometimes*

I chose the good side! I want to be forgiven. :(

Plus, who said darkness had to be evil? I can be a good dark fairy...if that makes sense. :P
Last edited by Dark_Fairy on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Huh? What happened here?

Why don't I remember any of this?

Oh well... Glad to see everything's back to normal. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Werefrog wrote:
DezoPenguin wrote: Well...um...actually, yes, it does. Twisted tower in the upper right, "Threads of Darkness" label in the upper left, disco ball hanging from the ceiling, "YMCA" being piped in on the Pentagulia sound system...the whole works, really.
CTRL-R is the only spell that can eliminate Kizyr's evil spell. Quick, cast refresh and free yourself from the darkness that cover your eyes!
That was...weird, actually. I'd come here, log in, etc., and it would all be "Threads of Darkness," then I'd refresh and the regular LunarNET graphics would reappear.

Today, it's all back to normal, though.

Well...okay, I'm not sure "normal" accurately describes this place, which is definitely a good thing. :D

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Kizyr wrote:Huh? What happened here?

Why don't I remember any of this?

Oh well... Glad to see everything's back to normal. KF
You can't fool me Kizyr! You are they God of Darkness, Master of Lies, and dragon diamonds, lol.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Well, if Kiz's conveniant memory loss is forever. I may as well be the one to carry on the Legacy of the Chosen. Bacon-Bits, you woudln't mind if I continued this little revolution against you would you?!
:: bats his eyelashes ::
ImageImageImage

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Kizyr?

You captured my Lucia.

I recommend you return her to me, or I shall have to react with extreme violence. You may not remember capturing her, but she is still captured and, well...ya know how that goes.

Getting between myself and Lucia is not the course of wisdom.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

GhaleonOne wrote:Now who's in charge? Chosen my arse, does this place look like it's being taken over by any madman disco drag-queen and his minions now? Anyone who joined the dark side and is willing to come back will be forgiven. The offer stands for 3 days. Make your choice well.
But being dark was so much fun.

I mean, um, I was under the Imperius curse! I met an archaeologist and he tried to consume my soul! I got too close to the Mammon Machine! My God, it's full of stars! It's made of people! I picked up this funny staff and it possessed me!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Angelalex242 wrote:Kizyr?

You captured my Lucia.

I recommend you return her to me, or I shall have to react with extreme violence. You may not remember capturing her, but she is still captured and, well...ya know how that goes.

Getting between myself and Lucia is not the course of wisdom.
What in the world are you talking about?

I got this crystal over here in the back, I dunno how that got there. Maybe that has something to do with all this... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hey Kiz, I'll give you 1000 dragon diamonds for that crystal of yours.

Mua hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Yes, yes, if you don't MIND, I've got a divine girlfriend to save. Stand back!

*once more unto the breach!*

Lucia...

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Angelalex242 wrote:Yes, yes, if you don't MIND, I've got a divine girlfriend to save. Stand back!

Lucia...
...ok, phyco, the crystal is all yours.

::toss::

Go fetch! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Kizyr wrote:
Angelalex242 wrote:Yes, yes, if you don't MIND, I've got a divine girlfriend to save. Stand back!

Lucia...

Go fetch! KF
*catches*

HAH! MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE!!!! *tosses back to Kiz*

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

phyco126 wrote:HAH! MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE!!!! *tosses back to Kiz*
LOL, I haven't heard that in a while.
-G1

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

phyco126 wrote:
Kizyr wrote:

Go fetch! KF
*catches*

HAH! MONKEY IN THE MIDDLE!!!! *tosses back to Kiz*
Guys, women are not mere play things for your amusement. Wait, you say this is woman from an RPG. Oh sorry, my bad. Go on ahead.