JOIN the ranks of The Chosen!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

JOIN the ranks of The Chosen!

Post by Kizyr »

HEAR ME MORTALS!!!

An era of darkness is upon us, ushered in by the supreme Architect of Anarchy and the Master of Mayhem.

If you wish to survive the coming darkness, then join the ranks of The Chosen. Such power will be yours to wield if you but join in support.

And, Lunartic... I have an offer especially for you. Join the ranks and supreme power, eternal youth, and eternal beauty shall be yours if you but bring others into the fold of Zophar!

And, phyco... I have another offer for you. Join me as the new "Dragonmaster" to help bring about this new era. All I ask is that you support me, and quit making me furious...

Such an offer is generous to you mortals, for I could wipe this place out with a single keystroke.

ZOPHAR HAS SPOKEN! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

meg
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by meg »

"architect of anarchy" and "master of mayhem" sound like really bad DJ handles.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

You are quite a generous God, but you see, all this making you furious has made my typing hands quite cramped. ;) 300!!!!

LuNaRtIc, I'll make you a better offer. Join me and my 299 men, and you shall have all the Nalls in the world and then some!!!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

No, join me!

I've got you know who on my side!

And if something happens to her, he's even more screwed cause my Power of Humanity will go into hypermode.

So join me instead!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

I'd join The Chosen, but I already work for a vastly more evil and diabolical organization dedicated to spreading chaos and despair...namely, the state bar association.

*rimshot*

Plus, with my annual fees due this month, I wouldn't be able to pony up the donations required to get on the False Althena's good side!

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Very well then. You seal your own fates. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

I appreciate being given a chance to join the Chosen... but I'm going to have to decline. Besides, we need someone to start a resistance against the real Zophar. :lol: Or at least we need someone to help out anyone who starts something like that.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Hmmm...to join the Chosen...well it would be fitting to a dark fairy such as myself to join the evil ranks, considering what I am.

My answer: Sure, why not. I'll be the outcast since everyone else so far has declined your offer. :P

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

As the representative for Dark Force and the Profound Darkness, we applaud your efforts at seizing this glorious territory. A millennium has passed; we must press our advantage while the traitor to villainy is away, that snivelling turncoat of sappy remorse and cliche redemption.

We give you the services of this agent as a Chosen.
I've got you know who on my side!
Voldemort! How's the old Dark Lord doing?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Kiz, can I be your False Althena? *bats eyelashes*

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Lunar-Net... miss a little, miss a lot.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

ilovemyguitar wrote:Kiz, can I be your False Althena? *bats eyelashes*
werefrog wrote: Lunar-Net... miss a little, miss a lot.
Those two quotes remind me why I love this place xD

Sooooo, what's in it for me?
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Fairy in Tights wrote:Very well then. You seal your own fates. KF
When my 300 men and I fall, you will then have to face an army of 10,000 free Lunar-nettians, backed by 30,000 Lunar Fans! You will tremble before them, as you know the damage 300 of us can do, so imagine what 10,000 of us and 30,000 fellow Lunar Fans can do!!!!!
Zophar wrote:I appreciate being given a chance to join the Chosen... but I'm going to have to decline. Besides, we need someone to start a resistance against the real Zophar. Or at least we need someone to help out anyone who starts something like that.
Pfft, please. I'm like, the only Dragonmaster that's fighting the evil that is Kizyr! I can see it now, after G1 comes back and we fight and I cut his hand off, Kiz will launch his uber lightening-ban at me, and G1 will pick Kiz up and throw him over the edge of an endless pit and will die in the process, but will also be redeemed because of it. Yes.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

This is Jenner being too lazy to participate in this mockery of a take-over on L-Net. It was done right the first time, thank you.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Good thing I'm here to help reign darkness and chaos throughout the world of Lunar!
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I am sheep, here me baa.

*bows* OH LORD KIZYR, GREAT AND POWERFUL RULER OF ALL. *grovels*
- Mike

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Pssst. Architect of Anarchy and Master of Mayhem.

I said it was a her.

And I'm...famously fond of blue haired chicks who don't like you much. ;)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Dun make meh re-instate my friendship ring factory...

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Excellent...

Dark_Fairy, Sonic#, NallOne... Welcome to The Chosen. You shall survive.
LuciaOne wrote:Good thing I'm here to help reign darkness and chaos throughout the world of Lunar!
As LunarTic appears to have neglected my offer, there is no point in asking her any longer.

The offer of eternal youth and beauty I now give to LuciaOne.

Let this be a lesson: join me and power shall be yours! But oppose me, and your end will be inevitable. Muah hah hah hah...
phyco126 wrote:Pfft, please. I'm like, the only Dragonmaster that's fighting the evil that is Kizyr! I can see it now, after G1 comes back and we fight and I cut his hand off, Kiz will launch his uber lightening-ban at me, and G1 will pick Kiz up and throw him over the edge of an endless pit and will die in the process, but will also be redeemed because of it. Yes.
Hah. A completely implausible scenario.

Where's your G1 now, hm? I don't see him here to oppose me!

That's right... he's abandoned you. Abandon all hope; my reign is absolute! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

We will never give into your evil ways! The power of humanity shall overcome all!!
Image"Sample my goods!!"