So I just did some rock diving today.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

So I just did some rock diving today.

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

It was so much fun, down in Newport beach a nice rock outcropping about 100 yards out from shore. Probably a nice 20'-25' drop to the water.

The outcropping had a natural bridge so we quickly turned to jumping into the water from the bridge, which was maybe 10' deep (An area locals affectionately refer to as "The Cauldron"). The craziest part about the cauldron were the jagged rocks/mussles on both sides of you and the surf/surge knocking you all over the place.

It was a load of fun though, if there are any areas where you guys live to do some safe cliff/rock diving I highly suggest it. On my fun scale it is only second to SCUBA diving.
They said that on Saturday evening Arsenius used to turn his back to the setting sun and stretch out his hands towards heaven and pray until, at dawn on Sunday, the rising sun lit up his face, and then he sat down again.

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

Newport, R.I. by any chance?
To have no fear, you must know fear.

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

Newport Beach, Ca. actually.
They said that on Saturday evening Arsenius used to turn his back to the setting sun and stretch out his hands towards heaven and pray until, at dawn on Sunday, the rising sun lit up his face, and then he sat down again.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

You're so lucky! I love doing stuff like that. Usually I go cliff jumping with my family in Lake Superior every summer, but I haven't had the time to this year. :(
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3