Happy Phyco Day!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Happy Phyco Day!

Post by phyco126 »

Alright, well, I was going to do something on the 2nd as well, another special comic. Then today I was gonna link to the new Phyco.com! The pages are there, just not the links. Oh well, school and work both got in the way, I'm about to head back out to work, making it an official 14 hour work day (I just got home 30 minutes ago too from work :( )

So what a way to spend your birthday! No matter, more hours = more over time, and after that is my weekend, so I'm not gonna be hurting tomorrow, just kinda tired. :P

So w00t! Happy Phyco day! Remember, tell someone you love, I love you, do something that helps someone else, be kind to another, and best of all, do something fun and joyful today!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Happy birthday, Phyco. I hate working on my birthday. It was great having a summer birthday until I had to get a job. I even worked on my 21st birthday :cry: .

Phoenix Dragon
Reza Thief

Post by Phoenix Dragon »

Happy birthday, Phyco!
Insert signature here.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Lies! Phyco's don't have birfdays!

Happy birthday, man.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Thanks everyone. Though in retrospect, I honestly don't mind working on my birthdays. I used to have such horrible days on my birthdays that days like these are unfortunately more than welcome and very much appreciated. 'Sides, doesn't give me time to dweal on the selfish things, like why nobody sent my money or gave me the keys to a Saturn Ion. XD

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I just DP'd Lunar-Net! TPing would have been funner for sure, but my desk is crowded enough as it is. =/

Anyway, here it is: http://www.phyco126.com <-- new and improve, if still slightly unfinished. I still have to figure a few things out, and add others, such as my Lunar: legend resources, the comics, etc.