Lots of updates...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lots of updates...

Post by GhaleonOne »

I've updated the frontpage with a few new updates, and cycled some images in and out. Lots of new updates sitting up in the Flash, and I moved some of the more important updates since the site changeover into the images on the right of the news. The most noteworthy of the new updates today would be the exclusive SSSC fanart edition artwork update. Check the frontpage to find out about it. Also, SSSC screens are back up, as mentioned on the SSSC board.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Lots of updates...

Post by Kizyr »

In the last four months, I think we've been putting out more updates than collectively in the last four years.

Though some part of that is due to some really great contributions. And everyone's continued support.

Thanks, everyone. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Honestly, your translations have been a huge part of that. There's only so much new content that I'm going to be able to add unless a new game comes out. Other than the encyclopedia, the main things I still see myself doing are in-depth character pages, and beefing up the DS, WS and MS sections. And adding video.

Actually, one idea I've been mulling aroudn is a periodic update about what's going on in the Lunar fandom. There's lots of people working on fan games, large fan fiction projects, etc. right now, and it might be kinda cool to do updates on the site so that stuff like Zophar's project, Sadrin's DS remake project, Dezo's fic, etc. get some frontpage publicity.
-G1

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Kizyr wrote:In the last four months, I think we've been putting out more updates than collectively in the last four years.

Though some part of that is due to some really great contributions. And everyone's continued support.

Thanks, everyone. KF
We should have a pizza party!

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

GhaleonOne wrote:Honestly, your translations have been a huge part of that. There's only so much new content that I'm going to be able to add unless a new game comes out. Other than the encyclopedia, the main things I still see myself doing are in-depth character pages, and beefing up the DS, WS and MS sections. And adding video.

Actually, one idea I've been mulling aroudn is a periodic update about what's going on in the Lunar fandom. There's lots of people working on fan games, large fan fiction projects, etc. right now, and it might be kinda cool to do updates on the site so that stuff like Zophar's project, Sadrin's DS remake project, Dezo's fic, etc. get some frontpage publicity.
What about the Lunar Collection utility? Are you still planning on doing that?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

ilovemyguitar wrote:
Kizyr wrote:In the last four months, I think we've been putting out more updates than collectively in the last four years.

Thanks, everyone. KF
We should have a pizza party!
I agree. As a matter of fact, I elect G1 to buy and ship the Pizzas to us. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."