We're Not Dead Yet! (Formerly: Dead...)

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
slyph
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Dead...

Post by slyph »

Um I'm new here so noone knows me haha but I've been just playin old RPGs I passed up over the years, playing WoW but took a break to play console RPGs.. 3 lv 80s is enough for now -_-. Looking for a new job (just had an interview *crosses fingers*) and stalking this board for any new posts.

heres me if anyone wants to add me ^^
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=547766373

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Maru wrote:Charles, you know what I'm up to. xD Facebook stalker. ;)
Psh, somebody has got to do it ya know! People just don't get stalked by themselves now do they?!

Edit: OH OH OH! I came up with a good come back! Well, maybe not "good" per say, but its not often I can come up with these things! Comedy comes to my mind usually when I'm either in bed, or after I'm away from the computer with no immediate access. *ahem* "Hey, you added me too ya know, so don't come crying to me when I start showing up at your home trying to lick you!" <---- tactless and creepy? Or Phycoesq and offensively funny? YOU BE THE JUDGE! DUN DUN DUN

Edit again: *lick*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

phyco126 wrote:
Maru wrote:Charles, you know what I'm up to. xD Facebook stalker. ;)
Psh, somebody has got to do it ya know! People just don't get stalked by themselves now do they?!

Edit: OH OH OH! I came up with a good come back! Well, maybe not "good" per say, but its not often I can come up with these things! Comedy comes to my mind usually when I'm either in bed, or after I'm away from the computer with no immediate access. *ahem* "Hey, you added me too ya know, so don't come crying to me when I start showing up at your home trying to lick you!" <---- tactless and creepy? Or Phycoesq and offensively funny? YOU BE THE JUDGE! DUN DUN DUN

Edit again: *lick*
And you wonder why I call you a rapist.

*Lick*

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Just working on finishing up the details of my Euro-trip. That and playing tons of soccer. I do plan to get back to updating LunarNET again, but it probably won't be until I'm back from my trip.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

GhaleonOne wrote:Just working on finishing up the details of my Euro-trip. That and playing tons of soccer. I do plan to get back to updating LunarNET again, but it probably won't be until I'm back from my trip.
And you best not return unless you can provide exactly one (1) video of you yodalling (or however you spell it) some were in the mountains.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Maru wrote:
Stalking yooouuuu. I'm the hot one.
Hey, who are you on Facebook? I don't think I have anyone from LN except Sonic# friended on there (maybe George, I forget). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

You can friend me Kiz! *offers 10 dollars for a video of Kiz's reaction to this*

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:
Hey, who are you on Facebook? I don't think I have anyone from LN except Sonic# friended on there (maybe George, I forget). KF
I'm only the greatest person to be a friend of on Facebook! I'm uber leet like that.
ImageImageImage

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Asmodean wrote:
Kizyr wrote: Hey, who are you on Facebook? I don't think I have anyone from LN except Sonic# friended on there (maybe George, I forget). KF
I'm only the greatest person to be a friend of on Facebook! I'm uber leet like that.
And I'm a complete bore! Does that mean we have to get married now, being perfect opposites and all?

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

-Nobi

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

phyco126 wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:And you best not return unless you can provide exactly one (1) video of you yodalling (or however you spell it) some were in the mountains.
Yeah that's probably not happening. :P Though I do want to take a picture of a Swiss dude with one of those super long blow-horn thingies. (that probably sounded pretty bad I know)
-G1

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile

^_____^

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

GhaleonOne wrote:
phyco126 wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:And you best not return unless you can provide exactly one (1) video of you yodalling (or however you spell it) some were in the mountains.
Yeah that's probably not happening. :P Though I do want to take a picture of a Swiss dude with one of those super long blow-horn thingies. (that probably sounded pretty bad I know)
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Sorry, I just had too. If not me, then who?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Maru wrote:
Kizyr wrote:Hey, who are you on Facebook? I don't think I have anyone from LN except Sonic# friended on there (maybe George, I forget). KF
^_____^
Ok, friended you.

I should go up to Philly one of these days. Or you should come down to DC. We can hang out with George. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:
Kizyr wrote:Hey, who are you on Facebook? I don't think I have anyone from LN except Sonic# friended on there (maybe George, I forget). KF
^_____^
Ok, friended you.

I should go up to Philly one of these days. Or you should come down to DC. We can hang out with George. KF
I should. Afterall, all of my friends and family are down there. *Misses home like crazy-crazy.* I may go and visit sometime soon. :) I can drink for free in some of the bars down there, so we should get a brewski, brosef. xD Philly's not exciting at all. Bleh.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Oh, Philly can be very exciting! You just gotta know who to pick fights with, that's all. Or figure out how to make fun of the TSA/Park Rangers. When they pull their guns and stuff at you, it gets really exciting then! XD

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I don't Phyco. I used to live in Philadelphia at one point in my life, and I know that fights there can be very brutal and life-changing experiences. Like this one time after school this guy just started wailing on me. I couldn't help but to fight back, so I punched him harder than anyone in my life. He fell on the cement. I was really shook up, so I ran home. I was breathing really heavy when I got home. I told my mom about, and she got scared. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

she said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

(Ha! You got Fresh Prince'd! Sorry, I couldn't resist when I saw the phrase fight and Philadelphia in the same sentence. No, I never lived in Philadelphia. This is just a silly meme for those unfamiliar with it.)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Kizzle doesn't drink Maru.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

phyco126 wrote:Oh, Philly can be very exciting! You just gotta know who to pick fights with, that's all. Or figure out how to make fun of the TSA/Park Rangers. When they pull their guns and stuff at you, it gets really exciting then! XD
Why do you think I call it "Killadelphia"?

This one time, some friends and I picked up some guys at the Jersey Shore (our first mistake) who were from Philly. We thought they were really effing hot, and they were playing football in the sand (smexy), so we exchanged numbers and invited them to some parties at my place. One of them had a KILLER scar that ran across his abdomen that looked super gnarly. We gave him the benefit of the doubt that it was a surgical scar, but we had an inkling it wasn't. So, when we all hung out, he told us that he had gotten into a knife fight at a bar we all happened to frequent, and the scar was actually a stab wound. These kinds of things are common in every city, but I think Philadelphia is at the bottom of my list for places I'd like to get into fights in. Some locals here are insanely unstable, and I definitely wouldn't want to -Fatal Hopper- with them. Especially since we have a lot of drug traffic from Camden (American's Most Dangerous place! Or, at least it was last year... Eeeek!).
Jenner wrote:Kizzle doesn't drink Maru.
Then we shall do something else.

Kizzie, have you been to the zoo recently?? I haven't gone in YYYEEEAAARRSSS! The one up here SUCKS. I think there are a few museum additions since I left, but I dunno if that's your thing. But we can talk about that when I decide to visit home. Mmmm. :)