Weekend fun

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Weekend fun

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I'm going down to my hometown for the weekend to visit some friends, and my dad has to help someone move. Where leaving in an hour and i just finished packing, now im just waiting for my dad to finish up whatever it is he's doing. I don't get to see my friends that much since we live 3 hours apart so im really happy where going. I wish we could stay longer then the weekend. I feel a little bad since where leaving Stella (the rat) behind after only having her for a week, i hope she doesn't get to lonely. I probably wont be doing much there just walking around and hanging out at Dennys i don't know why but we always hang out there, last summer it was almost my second home. I'm sorta hoping we go swimming since theres two lakes, one on each side of town.
Well i just got orders to wash the car so i have to go do that now, I hope i don't miss to much on this crazy board.

Edit:
Right befor i went to wash the car i saw my little chipmunk friend so i went to bring him some sunflower seeds and i get stung by a damn bee, right behind my knee. My nana is a little worried she says its really red, and swollen, it dosent hurt that much anymore but the pain comes back everyonce in awhile and some times i get this really sharp pain its almost like being stung again.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Weekend fun

Post by Ardent Fox »

Stinger could still be in you. Luckily you aren't allergic and there was no anaphalaxis. Seems to me you'll need someone to examine the area, see if they see a stinger. If not then ice it and take Motrin for the swelling and pain.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Hanging out at Dennys is for old people. You and your friends should go to the mall or something. :lol:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:Hanging out at Dennys is for old people. You and your friends should go to the mall or something. :lol:
Around here it's for people at 3AM who are drunk and want food.
-G1

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

That's just ASKING to throw up. Then again, I wouldn't eat there sober either. lol

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

This is a pretty big moving weekend. I moved this weekend! (It's why I've been a little scarce.) I still need to finish unpacking, but after a day of jostling stuff about, I'm quite ready for a break.

Hope you have fun in the hometown. Wish I had a chipmunk friend...
There are several choices for that around here.There're the obvious ones, like Waffle House. Then there are 24 hour diners of varying quality and repute. I've been to two of them late-night (mostly for board gaming). One has excellent shakes.

But I'm also from a town where the only place to hang out after 11 is either a bar or Waffle House. And I've never done either there. XD
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

GhaleonOne wrote:
Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:Hanging out at Dennys is for old people. You and your friends should go to the mall or something. :lol:
*sigh* Makes we wish i was back in NYC. Denny's IS gross, and doesn't exist anywhere near where I from in NYC,....but it makes me remember going to a diner near me at 3am and have a nice late-night burger :)
Last edited by liquidpolicenaut on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Sonic# wrote: There are several choices for that around here.There're the obvious ones, like Waffle House. Then there are 24 hour diners of varying quality and repute. I've been to two of them late-night (mostly for board gaming). One has excellent shakes.
Would it by any chance be Steak 'N' Shake? We have those around here, and they're open 24/7 like Waffle House. I wish I had known that they were open 24/7 before that time that I ate at Waffle House.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Steak N Shake = awesome in my book.
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Werefrog wrote:
Sonic# wrote: There are several choices for that around here.There're the obvious ones, like Waffle House. Then there are 24 hour diners of varying quality and repute. I've been to two of them late-night (mostly for board gaming). One has excellent shakes.
Would it by any chance be Steak 'N' Shake? We have those around here, and they're open 24/7 like Waffle House. I wish I had known that they were open 24/7 before that time that I ate at Waffle House.
No, though I forgot about Steak N' Shake, and they have good shakes as well. (Urge for shake rising.) I was referring to specifically local diners.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

We only went to Dennys because it was the only place that was open all night and my some of my friends worked there, a few still do. But we managed to stay away from Dennys, we didn't even walk past it.

We Played alot of Pool at the new pool place that open, hung out at the beach and then went swimming yesterday. I was also attacked by a 5(?) year old tried on some clothes from Cambodia and broke a shoe that was later fixed.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sorry to hear about getting stung! I need to go swimming one last time before the pool closes. Hope your having fun!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."