Emulators, screen grabs, etc.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Emulators, screen grabs, etc.

Post by GhaleonOne »

Does anyone know a good tool to take screens of a Playstation emulator? I'm redoing the EBC screens section soon, and the tool I have takes about 100 before I need to save and start taking them again. I need to be able to take more than that in one sitting becuase I tend to play and forget to save, and end up writing over the top of pictures. And for some reason, most of the emulators don't work worth the crap on my machine after installing XP, so I'm limited to the copy of VGS I have. If anyone can help in this manner, that'd rock!

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Get yourself ePSXe, then press the Print Screen button on your keyboard and paste it in your image editing program.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, but I need to be able to take like hundreds of screenshots at once, without having to go from program to program. It's not feasible to have to do that with every screen when I plan on taking some odd 6-7 thousand screens or so in total.
-G1

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Dude, you rule. I've been looking for something like this for quite a while. Thanks a bunch!
-G1

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

lol that would have been great use when i was making a Halo:CE screen shot stunt.