Real Men have Facial Hair.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Ozone
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Ozone »

Alunissage wrote:Argh, Ozone, that's painful to read.

Yeah, sorry about that. Saw the color feature after not looking here for about a month and just decided to mess around a bit.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Nah, that wasn't painful for me to read. Although I bet if it was much more than a couple of sentances, then perhapes it would have been. However, no harm in playing with colors :)

Right now, I'm growing a beard... well, I wouldn't call it close to that, but it's still facial hair. :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Serious beardage!
Now these are some real men.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Bah, amatuers, all of them! Osama has them all beat!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I think they make up for what they lack in sheer volume with what they possess in a certain stately elegance that, if I weren't laughing my pants off right now, would be certainly appreciable. XD
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

That moustache and sideburn connected thing was the silliest thing to happen to facial hair since the one Backstreet Boy....you know the one.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Ardekh wrote:That moustache and sideburn connected thing was the silliest thing to happen to facial hair since the one Backstreet Boy....you know the one.

Eh... I don't... enlighten me?
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow

Zhirl
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zhirl »

Real men have chest hair :lol:
Eh anyways, go Viking facial hair >.>...one of these days
Curiosity killed the cat, white man brought it back.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

No, real men get their chest hair waxed :P

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Ozone wrote:
Ardekh wrote:That moustache and sideburn connected thing was the silliest thing to happen to facial hair since the one Backstreet Boy....you know the one.

This backstreet boy.
Last edited by Ardekh on Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

PEOPLE EVERYWHERE: Oh my God! It's HAIR! Yuck, hair is made of CONCENTRATED EVIL! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (run away screaming)
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

-Tim Rice, from the song "Anthem" in the musical Chess

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Especially Nash's. Fortunately, we've honed that concentrated evil into 101 uses.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Ardekh wrote:
Ozone wrote:

This backstreet boy.

MY EYES, MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, the GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING! (where's the beaver that insydius posted for Andy's (now) ex g/f?)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

MY EYES, MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, the GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING! (where's the beaver that insydius posted for Andy's (now) ex g/f?)

Did I miss something O_o Beaver? And why have I heard "GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!" part? Where have I heard that before? *ponders*

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

phyco126 wrote:

Did I miss something O_o Beaver? And why have I heard "GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!" part? Where have I heard that before? *ponders*

I used to wear goggles!! It all started with Can't Hardly Wait, and then Digimon came along. If my work would allow it, I would buy a brand new shiny pair and wear them again!

It was sweet!!
ImageImageImage

Apocalypse
Lann Fisherman

Post by Apocalypse »

Facial hair? Heh... that's kinda funny. Not shaving for one week gives me a full beard. If I didn't shave for a month I'd probably have something not too different from Gandalf's beard. :shock:

Heh... that being the case, I most certainly am ultra-manly. :wink:

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Bah, I wish I could grow a beard. I really don't like shaving all that much, but I eventually do because I start to look really horrid. Sure the hair fills in better than ever, but I still end up like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

phyco126 wrote:Bah, I wish I could grow a beard. I really don't like shaving all that much, but I eventually do because I start to look really horrid. Sure the hair fills in better than ever, but I still end up like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

THAT! is the coolest thing ever!

Shaggy kicks ass!!! You're my hero.
ImageImageImage

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Really? Wow... I'm someone's hero.... Here, as your hero, I am abligated to give you an autographed Friendship ring :D

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

phyco126 wrote:Really? Wow... I'm someone's hero.... Here, as your hero, I am abligated to give you an autographed Friendship ring :D

That's okay, I've heard stories about those things. Just the face that you are my hero is enough.

:: pats you on the head ::

I HAVE FACIAL HAIR AGAIN!! I got rid of my mutton chops though, one thing I've noticed is that my facial hair is changin' colors. It used to be all black, but now I've got red in there... WHY?!
ImageImageImage