NO MORE PAPERBAGS!!!! SAINTS WIN WOOOOOOOOO!!!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

NO MORE PAPERBAGS!!!! SAINTS WIN WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

I'm so happy right now I could cry! We did it! WE FINALLY DID IT!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We were down, but we kept fighting and stayed in the game. Oh, and the onside kick at the beginning of the 2nd half? BALLS OF STEEL, I tell you. BALLS OF STEEL!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry, I'm just excited. This was NOT going to be the year of the paperbag, and finally we won! WOOOO!
-Nobi

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: NO MORE PAPERBAGS!!!! SAINTS WIN WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I'm not a football fan, but I knew the Saints were going to win as soon as they got the coin toss. Call it intuition.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:I'm so happy right now I could cry! We did it! WE FINALLY DID IT!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We were down, but we kept fighting and stayed in the game. Oh, and the onside kick at the beginning of the 2nd half? BALLS OF STEEL, I tell you. BALLS OF STEEL!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry, I'm just excited. This was NOT going to be the year of the paperbag, and finally we won! WOOOO!

3 words.... New Milford, CT

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

WTF, I don't even...

^Points at avatar. MiaOne would be horrified.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Not once did I turn to watch the Super Bowl. Perhaps it was the lack of alcohol.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

The only sports I care to watch involve gymnastics and swimming.

Lyriel
Lyton Singer

Post by Lyriel »

Colts = Geldings. Congrats Saints, it's gonna be one heck of a Mardi Gras this year! ;)

...and now back to my regularly scheduled wondering if the Chiefs will actually not suck next season. :P
One must only believe that the Light of Hope will always shine brightly.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

WD RPG WD wrote:3 words.... New Milford, CT
I may live in New Milford, CT, but doesn't change that I've been a Saints fan for years (and trust me, EVERYONE can testify to this!). It's been rough, but we FINALLY WON!! WOOOOO!!!
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I dislike football (in fact, any kind of sport for that matter), but I'm happy for the Saints. They've never won before, so I think it's their time to shine.

Plus, you'd get sick about hearing about the Colts if you lived in Indiana like me (no offensive to anyone, I just dislike football and got tired of hearing about the Colts). T_T

Plus my mom was scaring me last night yelling at the TV... ._.

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

I'm not a big sports guy (which is almost unheard of in Boston). The only thing I really go crazy for is the world cup every four years, which is coming up in June. But I fell in love with the city of New Orleans back in 2005. I managed to get out there for the first time a few months before Katrina hit. I have been back two more times since. In other words, I am happy for the residents of New Orleans.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Other folks around here know that cricket is the only sport I really follow (India vs. South Africa series at the moment is really exciting), and occasionally during the World Cup and Olympics will I follow other stuff.

I left the Superbowl on while I was studying for some other stuff, so I didn't pay too much attention. All that being said, though, the Fourth Quarter was pretty exciting, and that one interception that put them ahead 14 points was incredible. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

Don't worry Nobi, I'm with you. I'm a huge football fan, and I was rooting for the Saints myself. Though, I was ORIGINALLY rooting for the Vikes, and I'm not going to vocalize how bogus I found a majority of those calls in the Saints x Vikings game, but, regardless... Congrats.
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Eh, I don't really care about football, but I'm currently living somewhere in Colts territory, so I have to deal with people complaining about the game.

Even if I did care about football, I probably wouldn't care about the Colts. I'm from Bengals territory.

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

I was rooting for the Colts, for two reasons. The first is that, as a Patriots fan, I usually root for the AFC team in the Super Bowl. The second is that I found myself annoyed at how it seemed like everybody and their dog wanted the Saints to win. Still, the Saints definitely deserved to win that game. The Colts were outcoached and outplayed.

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

I'm happy for them. It's about time they got a Super Bowl win. No one deserves it more than they do.

Next year....it's the 'Boys turn once more.

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

I'm also a big football fan but I stopped having a favorite team since the MY Cowboys were awesome back in the 90's :) Now its easy to watch and enjoy football without having a heart attack while my favorite team plays lol. I didnt mind if either team won and it's not that often you actually see the number 1 & 2 ranked teams actually IN the Super Bowl together. My hats off to the Saints for playing a very good game after the second half started ;) I really dont agree with people saying "they deserved to win...It was their turn...blah blah.." because, if that was the case, might as well throw away a Super Bowl and give to like the Lions or something lol. They won because they played a good season and played well in the playoffs. 'Nuff said!!
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

liquidpolicenaut wrote:I'm also a big football fan but I stopped having a favorite team since the MY Cowboys were awesome back in the 90's :) Now its easy to watch and enjoy football without having a heart attack while my favorite team plays lol. I didnt mind if either team won and it's not that often you actually see the number 1 & 2 ranked teams actually IN the Super Bowl together. My hats off to the Saints for playing a very good game after the second half started ;) I really dont agree with people saying "they deserved to win...It was their turn...blah blah.." because, if that was the case, might as well throw away a Super Bowl and give to like the Lions or something lol. They won because they played a good season and played well in the playoffs. 'Nuff said!!

The Cleveland Browns have NEVER won a super bowl. Just sayin'

Not that they're my favorite.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.