Bizarre

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Final Night
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Bizarre

Post by Final Night »

Pretty amusing that this is all coming up. Has everyone here who is on Facebook been active on the SSH page?
† Final Night †

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I don't think everyone has. It sure needs a lot more fans, and it's a shame that Jess couldn't plug the Facebook or XSEED's L:SSH official site during her interview spot.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Alunissage wrote:Are you referring to both name and face, or just face? Because I knew your name from other stuff on the net years before I encountered your online handle. :lol:
Oh noes! This is Rebecca's fault, isn't it? :lol: Secrecy isn't actually my goal, so I suppose it could be something else... even my own site... :shock:
Jenner wrote:If I actually manage to seduce someone here on the forums you are all obligated, by reading this post, to come to the awkward nuptials.
I enthusiastically accept this obligation.
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yep, Rebecca's site clued me in, probably late 2001. ^_^ I really wanted to see the Lunar Goods Archive and couldn't find it at that time, since I was just getting my collection started then. Was glad to find it later.

I haven't yet posted on the XSEED Facebook page. I have looked at Facebook approximately once since I signed up last fall at the urging of my newly-met cousin. I should drop her a line...

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Jenner wrote:I think of all the people on L-NET I may be the one person whos met the most L-NET people. Because I've met Meg, Coley, Pisces, Kizyr, WD RPG WD... I've always wanted to meet Julie (and there is no excuse why we couldn't have met, she lives like 4 hours from me.) and Mickey and Svet-kun.

I've always wanted to have a big L-Net gathering... maybe one year.

If I actually manage to seduce someone here on the forums you are all obligated, by reading this post, to come to the awkward nuptials.
Jenner...we should! Although now I live in Illinois (I'm going to school in Chicago) but I drive home to Ohio A LOT to photograph...we should all meet up in Chicago ;) Eric since next time he's in Chicago we're going to have dinner! I'd love to meet everything who I've known since I was twelve...wow...memories!
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

No one lives near me :cry:

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

ShindoW wrote:No one lives near me :cry:
I dont think any one lives near me either

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Jenner wrote:Seriously though, I dunno, I love meeting the people from L-Net. Soon I'll meet Shannon!
I can't wait to meet both you and Kiz!! ^_^

I want to meet more of you guys too! I always get so excited when I see Lunar cosplayers at conventions. I run up to them and ask if they're on the forums. Most of the time I just get strange looks from them though. xD Ohayocon last year was so exciting, it was the biggest gathering of Lunar fans and cosplayers I've ever seen. I got to meet Miri and HiroOne among others. :) I want a Lunar-Net meet up!! D:

Hmm, I guess I should add the SSH Facebook page to my friends, as I haven't done that yet... X_x
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

LuNaRtIc wrote:
Jenner wrote:Seriously though, I dunno, I love meeting the people from L-Net. Soon I'll meet Shannon!
I can't wait to meet both you and Kiz!! ^_^

I want to meet more of you guys too! I always get so excited when I see Lunar cosplayers at conventions. I run up to them and ask if they're on the forums. Most of the time I just get strange looks from them though. xD Ohayocon last year was so exciting, it was the biggest gathering of Lunar fans and cosplayers I've ever seen. I got to meet Miri and HiroOne among others. :) I want a Lunar-Net meet up!! D:

Hmm, I guess I should add the SSH Facebook page to my friends, as I haven't done that yet... X_x
When are you going to meet Jenner and Kiz? Whenever they are together, I'm ussually somewhere nearby, stalking.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

WD RPG WD wrote:When are you going to meet Jenner and Kiz? Whenever they are together, I'm ussually somewhere nearby, stalking.
Jenner is going to kidnap me for next year's MAGfest. :)
But since she is down in Ohio, I might do a surprise attack before hand... >:3
Oh, and Mickey and I are going to Vancouver now. I'm holding him to it. xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Oh, and Mickey and I are going to Vancouver now. I'm holding him to it. xD
Haha, I really am interested. Would just depend on job situation stuff by summer. I absolutely have to go to Thailand this summer. If I plan a trip somewhere else again, like Europe, my buddy from Thailand will kill me. He's been trying to get me out there for 3 years. After that, it's fair game. I had already decided on either New Zealand, back to France/Switzerland (and Italy or Spain this time) or Canada. Canada would certainly be within reach, and would probably cost a bit less.

And you realize you'd end up being the first person I've ever met from here if so. I've known some of you for over 10 years and still haven't met anyone in person. I do regret not going to meet Coley and Eric while Coley was still around. I was actually in the same town as Coley (I think Eric was in Nebraska at the time) but didn't have any way to contact her.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Well, let us know when you decide to go. Spouse and I will probably be going to Vancouver sometime this summer to visit his folks. ^_^ Be kinda funny if we had to go out of the country just to meet each other.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

GhaleonOne wrote:
LuNaRtIc wrote:Oh, and Mickey and I are going to Vancouver now. I'm holding him to it. xD
Haha, I really am interested. Would just depend on job situation stuff by summer. I absolutely have to go to Thailand this summer. If I plan a trip somewhere else again, like Europe, my buddy from Thailand will kill me. He's been trying to get me out there for 3 years. After that, it's fair game. I had already decided on either New Zealand, back to France/Switzerland (and Italy or Spain this time) or Canada. Canada would certainly be within reach, and would probably cost a bit less.

And you realize you'd end up being the first person I've ever met from here if so. I've known some of you for over 10 years and still haven't met anyone in person. I do regret not going to meet Coley and Eric while Coley was still around. I was actually in the same town as Coley (I think Eric was in Nebraska at the time) but didn't have any way to contact her.
Well, let me know when you can start planning a Vancouver trip! I'd really really like to go! :D And YES! Alunissage needs to come too!!
Let's have a big Lunar-Net trip to Vancouver! :lol:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

LuNaRtIc wrote:
WD RPG WD wrote:When are you going to meet Jenner and Kiz? Whenever they are together, I'm ussually somewhere nearby, stalking.
Jenner is going to kidnap me for next year's MAGfest. :)
But since she is down in Ohio, I might do a surprise attack before hand... >:3
Oh, and Mickey and I are going to Vancouver now. I'm holding him to it. xD
Not much to do in Ohio, but I'd love to have the visit. I can take you to Sushi and we can make my cat miserable. Ohio is boring. >.> Mickey and you eh? I'm writing the fanfic now ;P
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.