Bizarre

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Bizarre

Post by Monde Luna »

Random Statement... Facebook has changed my L-net experience. It is so bizarre to see your pictures/names on facebook. For the past few years it has been nice and anonymous for me w/ the usernames.... Now I see your face! Wth

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Bizarre

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

On my facebook i currently don't have a picture of me so you cant see me, I'm still slightly anonymous
i don't know if i want you guys to know my real name i like just going by my Internet alias / username

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

I don't blame you. =)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

We've had the member picture threads going, so its not like we were all completely hidden behind our avatars.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Are you going to thank me for being stingy with my RL identity? :lol:
「まあいいけど。」

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Are you referring to both name and face, or just face? Because I knew your name from other stuff on the net years before I encountered your online handle. :lol:

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

It's times like these where I'm glad that I'm actually just a self-aware spambot. Psst... don't tell Kizyr.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Werefrog wrote:It's times like these where I'm glad that I'm actually just a self-aware spambot. Psst... don't tell Kizyr.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I use my online alias on almost everything, so if you see ShindoW, with a capital W, its probably me. XD But then you get random stuff, like over at Atlus USA my username is Soushi.

It was really cool to be thanked by XSeeD. I was like "Sweet!"

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Alunissage wrote:Are you referring to both name and face, or just face? Because I knew your name from other stuff on the net years before I encountered your online handle. :lol:
I was talking about name and face. You Kyzr and G1 are the only ones that knew my name. =) *that I am aware of*

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Sorry... I actually was directing that at Shiva Indis. I had forgotten I knew your name. :oops:

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Kizyr wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KF
Wait until the last season when you find out that you're a Cylon.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It's me. I could just be Silver Phoenix everywhere, and I don't necessarily care for Facebook at all and I only joined because of friends. Silver Phoenix is who I am, real name or otherwise. It's not some random screename, and it is more symbolic of my life than people understand. It should tell you something when even your birthday cake has both names on it.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Werefrog wrote:
Kizyr wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KF
Wait until the last season when you find out that you're a Cylon.

No, he'd find out a lot sooner than last season. Or weren't you paying attention?

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Alunissage wrote:Sorry... I actually was directing that at Shiva Indis. I had forgotten I knew your name. :oops:
Lol, that's okay. I was actually going to be surprised that you remembered my name because I only spoke to you briefly a few years ago. :lol:

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I sort of have a semi-real picture up. There's pictures of me on my account, I just don't have one up at the moment. Will I say which user I am? Nope. I shall let you all ponder. >:D

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Monde Luna wrote:
Alunissage wrote:Are you referring to both name and face, or just face? Because I knew your name from other stuff on the net years before I encountered your online handle. :lol:
I was talking about name and face. You Kyzr and G1 are the only ones that knew my name. =) *that I am aware of*
I know your name? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Kizyr wrote:
Monde Luna wrote:
I know your name? KF
Well I changed my e-mail address w/ L-Net a few months ago. For whatever reason you had to reinstate me. I talked w/ G1 but I think you did the manual labor, so I assumed you knew. My e-mail address is now my name. =)

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Kizyr wrote:
Monde Luna wrote:
I know your name? KF
Don't let him fool you, he calls it out all the time.

Seriously though, I dunno, I love meeting the people from L-Net. Soon I'll meet Shannon!

I think of all the people on L-NET I may be the one person whos met the most L-NET people. Because I've met Meg, Coley, Pisces, Kizyr, WD RPG WD... I've always wanted to meet Julie (and there is no excuse why we couldn't have met, she lives like 4 hours from me.) and Mickey and Svet-kun.

I've always wanted to have a big L-Net gathering... maybe one year.

If I actually manage to seduce someone here on the forums you are all obligated, by reading this post, to come to the awkward nuptials.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Jenner wrote: Don't let him fool you, he calls it out all the time.
I knew it!
Jenner wrote:Seriously though, I dunno, I love meeting the people from L-Net. Soon I'll meet Shannon!

I think of all the people on L-NET I may be the one person whos met the most L-NET people. Because I've met Meg, Coley, Pisces, Kizyr, WD RPG WD... I've always wanted to meet Julie (and there is no excuse why we couldn't have met, she lives like 4 hours from me.) and Mickey and Svet-kun.

I've always wanted to have a big L-Net gathering... maybe one year.
Well if there is ever a decision to have a big gathering in California, AZ, or Nevada I am game. L-net does have a nice little community thing going for it, <3 the charm.

Jenner wrote:If I actually manage to seduce someone here on the forums you are all obligated, by reading this post, to come to the awkward nuptials.
...wedding crashers... how brave of you!