SUCH in a bad mood now........... (solved!)

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

SUCH in a bad mood now........... (solved!)

Post by jay_are »

The most ridiculous thing just happened to me!!
I left my PSP at home and had to go somewhere.
Mom let some people from the church inside.
IM ASSUMING there were kids, when i came back,
my PSP had its tray open, and guess what.
Lunar Silver Star Harmony was NOT THERE anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im heartbroken,
disappointed, apathetic to everything, im angry, im pissed, im sad, my dignity has disappeared,
i dont wanna sleep (but will), im robbed, and everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously guys. Today was my first day trying it and i was effing happy!!
I still cant believe this happened, sometimes i forget i just dont HAVE lunar.
Those damn thieves coulda stolen my WHOLE PSP for all they cared!! and anything else i have there.
But i checked everything and thats the only thing missing. Lunar's DISC. (i still have the limited edition box)

Like OK, maybe i should have just taken the PSP with me? But what about the rest of my things that are in my living room with games???

"Where Is My God Now?"
Last edited by jay_are on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: SUCH in a bad mood now...........

Post by phyco126 »

Talk to your mom about it. Unless she managed to invite 30 billion children into the house, it should be pretty easy to figure out who took it. All she has to do is call the other children's parents.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Thank you phyco :D

I guess I was so outta my mind i forgot to mention that part.
I DID go HOOGA HOOGA about it and alarmed everyone that was there when the people were here. it turned out some of them were just friends of friends! so my mom didnt even know them.
:cry:

But we did talk to the people that brought them here. *sigh*
I still look around my living room hoping to find it, knowing its long gone!!!!!!!!!!

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Well that sucks. A friend of mine once had a game and her cell phone stolen in a very similar manner. You'd think church people could be trusted.

I hope it turns up, though! Best of luck.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I have only had two things stolen. One was a gameshark for the playstation that I starved for 2 months to buy (aka, I saved my lunch money for it so I skipped lunches at school). I loaned it to my sisters then fiance, but he never returned it when they broke off the marriage. Ah, well...

The other was a GBA game. I liked the game, though I rarely played it. It was a Christmas gift, along with several other GBA games that I had gotten. A few months later, someone borrowed it. Since it was in a public place in a group of people, he said he put the cart on the table thinking I would grab it. Either he lied, or he was telling the truth and someone else simply took it from the table. Both are possibilities.

I'm not angry at either anymore, but to lose my Lunar... I would flip too. This is why I hate when people bring people I don't know. I have so many nice things, I can't quite trust people to not steal my stuff.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

God I share your pain. I once had my SSSC and EBC sets stolen from me. I got most of the contents back but eventually I just replaced them..

Your mother should be able to find out who did it... I'm surprised, church kids... guess it was their parents forcing them to church. In the long run, chances are a disc only might wind up on Ebay.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Your Mom better go make some money and rebuy it for you if you can't find it, or get it returned. I would freak out if anyone took my stuff.

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

You'd be surprised. mom seems kinda happy i got robbed.
and dad too when he heard this was about a lunar game (he hates lunar)
they both hate my videogamer side.

They are so shallow they dont understand this isnt just about games :shock:
it's a ROBBERY, could have been anything of THEIR belongings.

This is so low i'm almost laughing :lol: with my heart broken to pieces.

Vyse of Arcadia
You'd think church people could be trusted.
I know right?? More reasons to officially not trust anyone :D

phyco126
he said he put the cart on the table thinking I would grab it.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I.HATE.THAT.KINDA.STUFF!!

ShindoW
I once had my SSSC and EBC sets stolen from me.
are you freaking serious???? wow...... and i think i have read your story before but its been years.
was it about a storage room or something? (if not, im sure someone told a story about a storage room and losing those games.................. )

ShindoW
chances are a disc only might wind up on Ebay.
YES im hoping to find a good disc-only deal on ebay if I dont find the thief :P
and im almost sure its only gonna be 1 or 3 dollars lower than the normal edition with case and manual.........

Silver Phoenix
Your Mom better go make some money and rebuy it for you if you can't find it, or get it returned.
I like your spirit!!! :mrgreen:

Wow my post looks longer than it should. >< im sorry

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Wow, I would be SUPER-Uber P.O.'d myself, jay. o_o

If anyone EVER touched my Lunar, they. WOULD. FEEL. PAIN. THEY. COULD. NEVER. IMAGINE. :twisted: Seriously. I'm nice, but not when it comes to my electronics. I get angered rather easy if someone messes up my stuff or doesn't give it back (unless it's close friends, then I'm willing to forgive).
jay_are wrote:You'd be surprised. mom seems kinda happy i got robbed.
and dad too when he heard this was about a lunar game (he hates lunar)
they both hate my videogamer side.

They are so shallow they dont understand this isnt just about games :shock:
it's a ROBBERY, could have been anything of THEIR belongings.

This is so low i'm almost laughing :lol: with my heart broken to pieces.
And that's just cruel. Yes, it's a game, but even some games have special meanings to people. It's kind of like antiques. They have a meaning to us so special, it's priceless.

Okay...sorry for the cheesiness there, but it's true. Anyway, I think your parents need to be more understanding and I'm sorry this happened to you. :(

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Darkfairy,

Cheesiness?? I think we would all agree with everything you said in your post! :P
Our precious gems are precious!

Actually I think i'm gonna be much happier next time i play it whenever it happens, just because of your answers guys!

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I don't want to be insensitive here but, 1. It's just a video game. 2. If your parents bought the game it is there game, not your's. 3. stating things like this:

"Im heartbroken, disappointed, apathetic to everything, im angry, im pissed, im sad, my dignity has disappeared, i dont wanna sleep (but will), im robbed, and everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tells me you may need to gain a little perspective on how easy your life really is compared to others in the world. This will sound Cliche but, did you know some kids in this world don't have video games at all? The fact that you have parents who care for you and give you these games in the first place and then you have the nerve to call them shallow? They didn't have to buy you a PSP or Lunar. I'm sure if you show your dissapointment with a little grace your parents would quickly replace the game with a new copy then you could go back to "being happy".

As far as church goes. Kids are kids wether they go to chuch or not. Most kids are forced to go to church until they get the message. I've had many issues with "church" kids.

I hope I don't sound rude. It's hard to have perspective. And I shouldn't expect you to have it at your age. I'm 30 and still have issues with not being greatful enough for what I have.

Just relax. This won't be the last time someone steals from you.

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

WD RPG WD

Haha no! you got it all wrong. I'll explain better:

If my dad had bought me it, instead i would be ashamed i didn't take good care of it, and sad for him.

I've bought my own games for a long time, hard earned money.
And i don't care as much, cause I'm gonna buy another copy anyways!
It's the thieves.
They just laughed in my face cause it shows that if they really wanted, they could have taken anything else too. Maybe put my laptop in their bag? with all my important documents in it! I think that's terrorizing. And could have happened.

Just because there's kids that don't have games, doesn't mean its not even a little upsetting! :\
It was my very first day owning it too, only played for a few minutes and poof! its stolen. I think that's a little mind-blowing dude! For a stranger thief that didn't even know it, he was very lucky.

Imagine someone here posted their story of losing their home to a natural disaster,
and i said "relax, the world is full of more and more homeless people nowadays"

Or losing your wallet and have someone tell you that "there's people that live with only 10 dollars a week." Just exaggerating but you get the idea!
Thanks for the conscious advice, even if you were somehow wrong about me.
Though im a little more conscious now,
I was already getting really over it anyways, thanks to the nicer replies!

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Jay, unfortunetly it wasn't a storage room. This was a personal spat between a friend and I and she thought she'd get back at me by robbing my room and my mother's room of personal pictures, jewelry, and my video games/consoles. We got most of it back, but it was still horrible.

Don't feel bad about saying you feel angry, pissed, disappointed. Anyone can feel how they want and if you come here to blow off steam it doesn't mean you don't recognize that you are lucky, just that you are hurt because of your unluckiness. :D

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

Ironically, the only person I've known to steal from me was also from church. Back when I was a kid, I invited a boy from church over to play and he stole money from my mother and myself. When I found out and told his father, he replied "there's nothing I can do about it." WTF! :shock:

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

It does suck, but at the very least it was something that can be easily replaced (the game is still new after all, and since you're only missing the disk you can get the regular non-limited edition). I'd be incredibly pissed if one of my rarer games (e.g., the Sega CD Lunars, or any of the soundtracks, etc.) got stolen. Of course I live alone so there's no chance of that happening.

I have had my laptop stolen while I was in the middle of writing my thesis. That was pretty rough, since I had to spend most of the weekend re-doing a bunch of charts and figures. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

ShindoW
We got most of it back, but it was still horrible.
I can't even imagine...... =( as sensitive as I am, that would have ruined me for life!
Even if I had gotten everything back it's just not the same after that.
Was that friend also a friend of you mother's or something? (or enemy in this case)
Don't feel bad about saying you feel angry, pissed, disappointed.
Thanks!! =D
Truth is, the last things I wanna contribute to the Lunar threads are my sad stories, but I just couldn't help it! It was Lunar and it was ridiculous.

Old_School

What!! Someone that stole from your mother and you, too!?!?! wtf... D=
People may have stolen from me like 3 or 4 times before, but only when they borrowed stuff and "lost" them or just simply moved to another place.
But THIS was the first theft someone did while I wasn't looking! And it was a church kid. we have that in common.
When I found out and told his father, he replied "there's nothing I can do about it." WTF!
PUNCH HIM IN THE..... ugh... watch, inevitably, the same will happen to me when they talk to the kid's mother. *sob*

Kizyr
I have had my laptop stolen while I was in the middle of writing my thesis. That was pretty rough, since I had to spend most of the weekend re-doing a bunch of charts and figures.
Wooow... arrrg!! and what about the personal files?? Did you have them in there or was it only a work laptop? It's soo humiliating having to do your work again ... especially when you lost it to a filthy thief!! ><

Sometimes I wish i could always have my hard drive with me, and if they steal the laptop, i keep my things. My laptop has its HD unscrewed just for emergencies, and doesnt cause problems, but I kinda feel that the day i get robbed of it, I will have forgotten to take it out with me!
I HAVE taken it with me sometimes when I leave my laptop turned off when im at someone else's house, but its also dangerous having that thing in your pocket XD

:| Well anyways... they went and talked to the church about it, some are very upset and others arent. The kid is a well known trouble maker thief gangster! He sells stolen things.... TT_TT AND hasnt been seen at the church since the incident.
They might still punish him or make his family pay for it but I gave up!
I re-ordered Lunar SSH, non limited edition :mrgreen: and dudes, he stole my charger too!!! So I had to buy another one too. Don't wanna stress out more, waiting.
(LSSH new on ebay was $25, charger was $5, a total of $30, not bad!)

Sophia
Lostest Boy

Post by Sophia »

On the plus side, at least they didn't steal the game AND the PSP. To be honest I'm a bit surprised they didn't do that. Still, it sucks to hear that your game was stolen. I had my original Pokemon Red stolen, so I feel your pain. I even found the kid who stole it (we went to the same bus stop) He had used a sharpie to cover up my name which I wrote on the back of the cartridge. I wasn't able to get the cartridge back from him so I eventually just got a new Red...

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

jay_are wrote:ShindoW
We got most of it back, but it was still horrible.
I can't even imagine...... =( as sensitive as I am, that would have ruined me for life!
Even if I had gotten everything back it's just not the same after that.
Was that friend also a friend of you mother's or something? (or enemy in this case)
Don't feel bad about saying you feel angry, pissed, disappointed.
Thanks!! =D
Truth is, the last things I wanna contribute to the Lunar threads are my sad stories, but I just couldn't help it! It was Lunar and it was ridiculous.
Nope, she was a friend of mine. She just hated me that much.

Your welcome. :D

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Guys! You will never believe it.
I got my things back!

Everyone at the church talked to the thief's dad i guess.
The dad talked to his son and forced him to find the stolen things and return them.
They all brought him to my house again (i was scared in case he might steal anything again so i had my eyes peeled :lol: *is shamefully cautious the second time*)
He returned the lunar's UMD and the psp charger! And they made him say his apology line.

End of my story! :O Im really thankful that everyone worried, especially his DAD since anyone would expect him to support his son.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

If I found out that my son had stolen anything, I wouldn't be taking his side. After I force him to return the goods, a beating would be in store.