Snow storm = happy me but also = unhappy people

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Snow storm = happy me but also = unhappy people

Post by phyco126 »

Video says it all (and I know the audio is disabled, freaking German fascists of the 1930s and 1940s! It wasn't even the full freaking song, which I paid for I might add. %#$& %^^(@ @$@* %&*##)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3SWopG6kqo

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Snow storm = happy me but also = unhappy people

Post by GhaleonOne »

Was this last week? It was really weird here in Kansas. Friday at lunch, I took my jacket off because it was shorts weather. 70, sunny, really nice. 3 hours later, I leave work, and it's FREEZING. By 8, it's snowing. It went from 72 to 28 in under 7 hours. Then by Sunday, it warmed back up and melted all 3 inches of snow we on Friday and Saturday. Then yesterday it's super nice. Around 70 again. Now it's like 40, cold and drizzly. The weather has just been nuts.
-G1

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Good god. I'll be enjoying my balmy Alabama March, thank you. Have fun with that.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

What was the song that you used? Maybe I can play it in sync with your video.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

G1, what you described is typical Colorado Weather =P We had 68 degrees (the highest so far) drop down to around 43 is about 4 hours. Then it snowed. =X. However, this wasn't the case for the video. March 23 (when this snow hit) it was 64 and dropped to 35 steadily over several hours.

The driving segment of the video was from the early morning of March 24 (AKA, just past 1 AM), but the first part of the video was shot while I was still at work at about 11PM on March 23. We got around 10 inches that night.

Werefrog: The song was Linkin Park: My December, and I started playing it at around the 7 second line (where it faded in). The first 7 seconds of the video had the actual sound of the storm, which to made made it a great start. Horrible nasty evil conditions with sound, followed by a chilling song and relative calm of the weather later on when driving (with the cars all stranded, of course).

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."