Sephiroth vs. Ghaleon

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Etherest
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Etherest »

Vote Ghaleon, or lemon juice'll fall from the skys and blind us all! Arrg! :twisted:
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

ChibiShedevil
Burg Farmer

Post by ChibiShedevil »

Wow... Tough choice... My two favorite villains head to head... Gah!! All that platinum!!
Well, Ghaleon kicks ass. John Truitt's voice is teh smex... Dunno what Sephy's voice would sound like... But...
*shakes her head vigorously* Ahh!
Well, Ghaleon was my first smexy video game villain encounter. And he does have more personality than Sephiroth... But I'd have to see him without a shirt... *drools* Mmm...
*shakes her head again*
Ghaleon. Hands down. He just rocks ^_^ *nods*
I<3 Ghaleon!
You know, a HERO! An apathetic guy with spiky hair, mental problems, and a sword bigger than he is! ~Perseus Farinade

Strangevision
Lann Fisherman

Post by Strangevision »

*votes for Ghaleon*

Could they have chosen a worse picture? :?
Mega Magic Flame!

Accepting donations. :)

Elie
Student of Vane

Post by Elie »

Bleargh, Vergil is already winning. At this rate, Ghaleon and Sephiroth won't be able to duke it out at all.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Ghaleon will win, though.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Voted Ghaleon!!! Too bad it wasn't a school day, then I could vote for him multiple times in the tech lab on different computers.... X} Even if he doesn't win, Ghaleon's always #1 on my villains list!! :wink: <3 lol GO GHALEON!!! WHOOO!!! X}

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I voted. Either the Lunar fans will all wake up early tonight and vote, or it's over. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Who the heck is Vergil anyway? He looks like one of the dudes from Queer Eye For the Straight Guy. Ooooh! I'm shaking in my shoes.

Anyway...I don't mind the pic they used for Ghaleon, I think that was one of his most sinister moments in all the Lunar games and remakes. But, I can understand wanting a different picture. A lot of voters will go for the "coolest looking one" ....though I don't know how Ghaleon would lose in that situation either because Vergil looks like a pansy. Anyway...another thing Ghaleon wasn't technically a villian in EB/EBC...his big to do was def in TSS/SSSC so I think it's a little more appropriate to use...just a more recognizable one, from like SSSC.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

R.I.P Ghaleon :(
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb than to speak and remove all doubt."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

GameFAQs isn't the best place for an intelligent poll anyways. Most people pick based on the picture. And almost all the rest pick based on knowing the character. A character like Ghaleon, Ramirez or even Luca Blight (another character I think deserves to go on a long ways) really doesn't have a chance.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah, more G went down the drain... *cries*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

Not really a chioce at all. Ghaleon is the better villian, but Sephy has the sword...dam! This sucks. This REALLY SUCKS!!!
Ghaleon will win. Cause he tried to take over the world with a castle full of FAERIES AND FLOWERS!!!

And Sephy had a bunch a mindless fuggers helping him, while Ghaleon::adore!:: has the Vile Tribe. Who would win? Ghaleon::Loves::

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Well, it's good to know that there are a lot of Queer Eye fans at GameFAQs, who would of guessed it?

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

MiaOne wrote:Well, it's good to know that there are a lot of Queer Eye fans at GameFAQs, who would of guessed it?

Now now Mia, dont be to harsh.
I dont think they base their opinion on the picture but what game they like more. FF7 is world wide known and love so people would often pick Seph or Clud for the polls.
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb than to speak and remove all doubt."

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Pogi wrote:
Now now Mia, dont be to harsh.
I dont think they base their opinion on the picture but what game they like more. FF7 is world wide known and love so people would often pick Seph or Clud for the polls.

Clud? You mean Cloud? And I was talking about Virgil not Seph.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Actually, Clud may be the funniest character name I've ever heard.

Pogi
Pao Hunter

Post by Pogi »

Yea mb about the mistype, but i was also talknig about Ghaleon post

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Pogi wrote:Yea mb about the mistype, but i was also talknig about Ghaleon post

Oh well you quoted me so I assumed it was directed at me.

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

MiaOne wrote:Well, it's good to know that there are a lot of Queer Eye fans at GameFAQs, who would of guessed it?

Hey! I just like the lines in the pics! lmfao! I am not gay, and don't even try to suggest that!

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Althena's_Courtier wrote:

Hey! I just like the lines in the pics! lmfao! I am not gay, and don't even try to suggest that!

She wasn't suggesting it. ;) She said earlier that she thought Vergil looked like a guy from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and she was completing her statement.

But yeah. Vergil just came from a more recent game, so he was better known. Plus, he was the first listed, and that sometimes has weight.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Althena's_Courtier wrote:

Huh? What lines are you talking about?

And are you suggesting that all fans of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are gay?

P.S. Thank you James, for that. :-*