Sephiroth vs. Ghaleon

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Sephiroth vs. Ghaleon

Post by GhaleonOne »

Looks like round two at GameFAQs villian tournament will end up as Sephy vs. Ghaleon. The thing hasn't started yet, but when it does, if any of you don't go vote for Ghaleon, I will personally ban you. :P

Edit. Heh, looking at the EBC board, the GHaleon fans are forming a pact with the Skies of Arcadia fans. All Lunar fans vote for Ramirez when he faces Sephy in the first round. All Skies fans vote for Ghaleon if Ramirez falls in the first round. If Ramirez goes on, all bets are off. :P Now, they're trying to get the Nintendo/Ganondorf fans to back Ghaleon, as that would be real leverage, knowing Sephiroth would be removed and giving Ganon the odds on favorite to win. This is too funny. Organize the troops folks, we're taking that silver haired fairy -Borgan- down!

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

GHALEON SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!!

So exactly when does the second round start so I know when to go? :P

punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by punkabof1 »

All Hail GHALEON!!!

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

I love Sephiroth & all but Ghaleon is just the man.

Ghaleon shall prevail!

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Mighty Mouse would own them both.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

::looks at list::

Ah, if only Gigyas could possibly win too. OOOH! EGGMAN! Why's he a #3 seed... I don't think a FF9 villian trumps him.

Actually, Ramirez and Ghaleon would be a tough choice for me. A very tough one. Arrrrrrrr.

Someone post here when it's time to vote. I no longer check Gamefaqs.com on a daily basis.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Ramirez definitely was a good villian. No doubt about that. If Ghaleon lost to him, that'd be fine, but not to Sephiroth.
-G1

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

::descends on G1 and stabs him with the Masamune......just to stir things up a little::
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

-Tim Rice, from the song "Anthem" in the musical Chess

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

GHALEON DISCIPLES UNITE!!!

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

If you want someone to cast Supernova, then call Seph. If you want a candidate for Godship with the powers to change a world, then call Ghaleon.

Ghaleon had the Vile Tribe, what did Seph have? Psshh...stupid manipulated freaks.

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

Seriously,

If you people didn't spend so much time trying to prove how much better Lunar is than FF7, I think you'd be depressed.

Comparing Sephiroth and Ghaleon is like comparing apples to goats, anyway. They're two completely different types of characters in two completely different types of stories with two completely I'm not wearing pants.

:P
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

No wonder you're so focused.

:P

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Pisces wrote:They're two completely different types of characters in two completely different types of stories with two completely I'm not wearing pants.

WTF? Where'd that come from? If you really wanted to make this like GameFAQ's then..

I think Tidus is hawt =3

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

Focused, indeed. You can see it in my avatar.

Where's Ruby when you need her? I could use a good nemesis on this thread, here.

Ruby actually cracks me up, because whereas most people on this board are more fueled by love of Lunar, Ruby is actually more fueled by sheer hatred of FF7. A worthy opponent.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, she needs to come back around. I bet she hasn't even realized there's a new Lunar game yet. Maybe I'll Email her.

BTW, the main reason I want to take down Sephiroth is that he always freakin' wins that thing. Him or Cloud depending on the competition. I wanna see Ghaleon be the one to dethrone him. Plus, it's fun to fight with the FF7 fanboys on GameFAQs, so long as they don't come and invade here. That would royally suck.
-G1

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Pisces wrote:Focused, indeed. You can see it in my avatar.

Where's Ruby when you need her? I could use a good nemesis on this thread, here.

Ruby actually cracks me up, because whereas most people on this board are more fueled by love of Lunar, Ruby is actually more fueled by sheer hatred of FF7. A worthy opponent.

AHEM!
Hey, I have sheer hate for FF7 too. :P

-Albino Baboon-
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

*cough* No cussing.

But, Eric, are you saying that the only way to defeat you is by hatred? Mmmm, you'd make an interesting boss fight. Normally if it's anything it's the other way around.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Insydius wrote:
Pisces wrote:They're two completely different types of characters in two completely different types of stories with two completely I'm not wearing pants.

WTF? Where'd that come from?

It helps him focus. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

Actually, most people do know that I agree that Ghaleon was more interesting as a character. I just am partial to FF7, but everyone knows I can back up my defense of it intelligently. =P

I just like playing the devil's advocate. I should continually remind people of that, since not everyone has known me for long.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

All fine and well, but you know the decree. Vote for Ghaleon or I ban you. :P
-G1