Snowed in?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
7CityRansom
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Snowed in?

Post by 7CityRansom »

Anyone else get hit by a random snow storm today on the East Coast? I'm at home pretty bored watching some Trigun and just seeing if anyone is enjoying the awesome white view.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Snowed in?

Post by Ardent Fox »

Not from where I am in SC, but then again I saw enough snow deployed.

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

I heard Southern PA got some, but nothing up here in the Northeast. We've been pretty lucky with snow so far this season.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

We're basically in a winter drought here in Colorado Springs. Today we got the most snow since snow season began, a whooping quarter inch (possibly up to 1 inch in the northern part of the city). That's pathetic, it has barely snowed up here and when it has, it has thus far been extremely light dustings. I mean, normally we get snow on or just before Halloween, but this is the biggest snow storm yet. The first one left barely anything and I believe that was earlier in December. Typically we have a cumulative amount of at least a foot or two on the books, but nope, nadda.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

I'm going to a concert soon........ I hope it doesn't snow on our 3 hour drive there and back!! I'm in Virginia. :shock:

7CityRansom
Nanza Bandit

Post by 7CityRansom »

Hey. Hit me up if you need a place to stay. I'm in chicks beach and always happy to offerna place to stay. Just let m know!

maravida
Lann Fisherman

Post by maravida »

we're gettin some snow for sure in Salem MA right now! they said it was goin to snow yesterday and nothing. we have about 2-3 inches on the ground now, which im pretty happy about! i need a little snow to make me feel like its xmas!

Sonix
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sonix »

We've had a lot of snow for a whole month already :D

And I don't like it.
"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Been a snowy season in the east, huh? My neck of the woods got a little snow a while back...a good amount. Enough to admire as it snowed, enough to cover the grass, but easy to clear from the streets, and all but gone in a couple of days.
「まあいいけど。」

maravida
Lann Fisherman

Post by maravida »

Haha, i may be getting snowed in right now! unexpectedly, too. forecast was cloudy, chance of rain, later chance for snow flurries. its been snowing pretty steady since about 11am. im NOT looking forward to walking home from the shop!