Happy Singles Awareness Day! Or...Valentines Day!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Happy Singles Awareness Day! Or...Valentines Day!

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I'll be celebrating Singles Awareness Day by thankfully not working! Hallmark this last month and a half has been nothing but Valentines day...which is a constant reminder that I am still single. :(

I think after my class today I'll just spend the day relaxing, something that's rare for me nowadays. Anyone doing anything exciting today?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Happy Singles Awareness Day! Or...Valentines Day!

Post by Sonic# »

Valentine's Day for me was last week because I had fencing and she had work to do.

Now I don't have fencing. THANKS OBAMA. I guess I'll just have to do Valentine's Day without swords.

(No, really, I don't have fencing because the President is visiting near my practice site.)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Happy Singles Awareness Day! Or...Valentines Day!

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I'm celebrating Valentines Day with Taco! and watching my boyfriend play Mass Effect. Going to a hot spring this weekend, other then that my boyfriend didn't get me anything, and i just posted a TMNT Valentines Day card on his FB wall.