Recap of Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Recap of Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings

Post by LunarRaptor »

Whatever, man. This was supposed to be fun.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Of course it should be fun. It can also be improved. The two are not contrary, as you seem to imply. Criticism can be sobering; if it actually ruins the fun of writing, my advice is to step back for a while, until you can take the advice and still have fun.

Again, if you want to actually demonstrate the indifference you feign with "whatever, man," stop replying with these bitter comments.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

You remind me a lot of myself when I was a young comedian. I ignored the advice of nearly everyone because I thought I knew more than they did. I am no longer a comedian. Please, don't make my mistake if this is something that is important to you.

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Point taken, Werefrog, but not all my writing is of this nature. I usually write fiction.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray