MAGFest XV - 2017

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

MAGFest XV - 2017

Post by Kizyr »

Hey everybody! I'm gonna be at MAGFest this weekend (like every year since 2008). If anyone is around try to hit me up?

I know that Alun is also gonna be there. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: MAGFest XV - 2017

Post by Alunissage »

I don't know how I missed this. Well, I do know, probably. It's because I was already en route and I didn't do much web browsing while I was there, and it didn't show up on new posts the next time I looked for some reason. Anyway, I did meet up with Kizyr and Jenner and we had a good time talking (one result being the fixing Dragon Song post). It was my first con, and at one point Kizyr asked me why I'd come. I suppose because when spouse and I realized we both knew people who would be there, it seemed like a good choice for a first con, to see what it was like.

It was also the first time I'd been to the area since 1984. Not that we saw much of it, but still. And SNOW! I took something like 40 pics out of the airplane window on the way back because I've never seen so much snow-covered land.

Aside from various Links and other Zelda characters (okay, Zelda and Skull kid were it), I didn't recognize most of the costumes I saw. But there were a bunch of Ace Attorney characters, and the Franziska in particular was perfect.

I have more to say, though not much more, but I've made my hands sore playing too much Hyrule Warriors Legends, so I have to stop for now.